[ROM] AOKP Build 39 for Droid X [unofficial] [6/15]

mjunior25

Does the stock browser work for most of you guys? I'm on build 39, but saw in previous builds too that the default stock browser is basically useless. It'll usually go to the first page, maybe one or two navigations, then kind of stop rendering pages and proceed to suck the battery and try and melt the phone. It will respond to the menu key but not really take action on anything selected.

I end up just having to kill the process and use Dolphin.

shaggykid

Also, I saw that a few people had boot loop issues going from build 35 to 39. Is there anything special I should do besides wiping data/cache?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Savagerun

Also, I saw that a few people had boot loop issues going from build 35 to 39. Is there anything special I should do besides wiping data/cache?

Nothing special besides what you said and don't forget to also flash gapps and you'll be fine.

shaggykid

Edit : I just removed my account from FriendCaster and then added it again and all is good :)

shaggykid

Anybody having trouble with the gallery after updating? None of my pictures or videos are showing in the Gallery App. It says there are none. Though they are still on my phone

Savagerun

Anybody having trouble with the gallery after updating? None of my pictures or videos are showing in the Gallery App. It says there are none. Though they are still on my phone

Try rebooting. You can also try quickpic app to see if they show up on that.