[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

csphelps76

Reaction score
i've ben using this rom since yest and im wondering if fhe short battery life im experiencing is normal in comparison to what everyone else is experiencing...i had my phone on this morning at work and had 100% charge...i left the phone in my toolbox untouched for around 3 hours and when i came back to it it was down to 50%....plus i've had to reboot my phone several times and reinitialize data because my ohone would would lose connection....is this normal or is my phone just being a tard?

fastfoodfred

Reaction score
I think that's pretty normal for that rom. Keep in mind it's just an alpha build. I went back to my old time favorite rom, eclipse. It is more consistent. Every day for the last (almost) week, I have flashed this one hoping to use it, but the issues keep it from being my "old reliable"

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
i've ben using this rom since yest and im wondering if fhe short battery life im experiencing is normal in comparison to what everyone else is experiencing...i had my phone on this morning at work and had 100% charge...i left the phone in my toolbox untouched for around 3 hours and when i came back to it it was down to 50%....plus i've had to reboot my phone several times and reinitialize data because my ohone would would lose connection....is this normal or is my phone just being a tard?

I actually have had good luck on battery life, no huge battery drain issue...

I had one issue this morning after disconnecting from wifi where I could not get data to connect, but I rebooted and toggled gsm/lte,cdma and all was fine.

Are you on the most current build? Maybe something running in the background for the battery drain, not sure on the data drops tho.

csphelps76

Reaction score
I actually have had good luck on battery life, no huge battery drain issue...

I had one issue this morning after disconnecting from wifi where I could not get data to connect, but I rebooted and toggled gsm/lte,cdma and all was fine.

Are you on the most current build? Maybe something running in the background for the battery drain, not sure on the data drops tho.

yeah im using the latest build...its just weird, usually the biggest user of battery for me is my display, but when i checked battery use display was only 19% while android os was 33%...and that was with the phone not even being used

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
yeah im using the latest build...its just weird, usually the biggest user of battery for me is my display, but when i checked battery use display was only 19% while android os was 33%...and that was with the phone not even being used

Download the app badass battery monitor and it will show a break down of apps & such running in the background...

Axiom [R]azr, maxx'd out with AOKP

csphelps76

Reaction score
Download the app badass battery monitor and it will show a break down of apps & such running in the background...

cool just downloaded gonna charge up and wipe batt stats and see what happens with a clean slate

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Cool, keep us posted & good luck...

holla420

Reaction score
ok so theres a cam fix and i see that smalltowngirl said use ab4..my thing is i kno i sound like a noob but wat is ab4? apparentlly i forgot.lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
ok so theres a cam fix and i see that smalltowngirl said use ab4..my thing is i kno i sound like a noob but wat is ab4? apparentlly i forgot.lol

Alpha Build 4 ;)...it should be the most current link in the OP...the rear cam works, but no front facing cam...there are a few limits on the rear cam as well but it functions and takes the pic which it did not before...

x25064

Reaction score
This rom is amazing but is anyone having problems with multitouch? Specifically on the keyboard? I can't type nearly as well as I used to be able to with stock. I thought it might be ICS keyboard but its also on other keyboards as well. This leads me to think its something with multitouch.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
This rom is amazing but is anyone having problems with multitouch? Specifically on the keyboard? I can't type nearly as well as I used to be able to with stock. I thought it might be ICS keyboard but its also on other keyboards as well. This leads me to think its something with multitouch.

I don't use multitouch much, has it gotten any better for ya?

holla420

Reaction score
Last edited:

x25064

Reaction score
I don't use multitouch much, has it gotten any better for ya?

Unfortunately not. I have to type slower i guess while I use this. Maybe ill try reflashing, I just finally got it set up like I wanted.

Also might there be capacitive button lighting for manual brightness in future releases?

Lastly, is anyone else getting stellar battery life with this rom? I have gone all day with heavy use and I'm only at 50%.. I'm a bit shocked.

Last edited: