Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I all of the sudden have no keyboard I did install the swype beta

Have you tried to uninstall Swype beta to see if that is the problem? I had not keyboard in the first build I flashed but reflashed the ROM and all was fine and has been fine since. I don't use Swype on my phone...

Captmilk

Reaction score
Have you tried to uninstall Swype beta to see if that is the problem? I had not keyboard in the first build I flashed but reflashed the ROM and all was fine and has been fine since. I don't use Swype on my phone...

I did uninstall and reinstall ...did you just reflash it or did you wipe, wipe davlick format again?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I went thru all the steps again...if you leave swype uninstalled, does the keyboard return?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Side note - have you tried to clear data / cache of the keyboard to see if that helps?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Reflash may be your best option then..

branato123

Reaction score
Love the rom so far but every time I boot after shutting down or reboot it goes into recovery without even selcting the recovery option.
Also every time I reboot data gets turned off and must do the GSM to 4g trick.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The reboot option is a safety feature, in case of boot loop or error...(I think this can be eliminated by using the Razr Bootstrap app and selecting "bootstrap recovery" - I found this in error with the first build as I had checked the "torch" toggle for the power menu)...not sure that I would recommend eliminating the recovery step tho...

Data has to be re-enabled each time until there is a permanent fix that enables it on each startup..

holla420

Reaction score
just rooted my phone and flashed this rom and man i'm feelin this rom like strippers bootys at a strip club..for some reason my facebook syncing but not displaying there pics to my contacts.but other then that minor problem this rom is beast