smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
tyvm not sure why i couldnt find would i have to wipe everything or just flash this over...nvm i see now.i'm just being stupid..lol

Is always better to ask and we will definitely try to help ya out if we can :)...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Unfortunately not. I have to type slower i guess while I use this. Maybe ill try reflashing, I just finally got it set up like I wanted.

Also might there be capacitive button lighting for manual brightness in future releases?

Lastly, is anyone else getting stellar battery life with this rom? I have gone all day with heavy use and I'm only at 50%.. I'm a bit shocked.

Hmmm...not sure on if a wipe / reflash will make it better - but I know that reflashing has solved some other keyboard issues :)...

For the backlights - DT is suggesting to either toggle "auto brightness" or use Light Flow to control them...

And no complaints here with battery life...your experience sounds great!

bL33d

Reaction score
is the video camera working for others? i can take pictures but cant record video.. does nothen when i push button.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I don't think that has been fixed yet...

Axiom Razr maxx'd out on AOKP

holla420

Reaction score
not sure if anyone else is having this but from wat i see words w/friends hates this rom.after every word u play it times out and fc.no biggie just i thought i see if anyone having this happend to them

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
not sure if anyone else is having this but from wat i see words w/friends hates this rom.after every word u play it times out and fc.no biggie just i thought i see if anyone having this happend to them

Maybe you are playing the wrong words ;)...LOL

I have tried WordFeud with this ROM and that seems to function fine...but I haven't used the app you are referencing...

kidnice

Reaction score
Ok... so what am I doing wrong? I used safestrap and did the following:
Put on SD Card
MUST
Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Under Mounts and Storage Format /System
Flash It

Reboot

after reboot, the screen just went black and stayed that way. I waited for about 10 mins and nothing. Did a reset and disabled safe boot and back to stock.

Is there something I did wrong or a step I missed?

thanks in advance!

U need to update ur safeboot to 1.08, for some reason when u update it, it will say 1.07, this will work. Goodluck it's very nice having ics running on this piece...

Last edited:

dedemike0421

Reaction score
Great rom on my razr maxx but had anyone had the problem with mic on phone call not working, works fine with bluetooth.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Great rom on my razr maxx but had anyone had the problem with mic on phone call not working, works fine with bluetooth.

Did you have the bluetooth connected at the same time you were trying to use the mic? If you disconnect the bluetooth (toggle it off), mic should work fine...

ZWis212

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but how do I update to the 6.12.17X UPDATE. Im completely lost and tried to search. Please help.

justin7407

Reaction score
Did you wipe everything? Did you restore via TiBu and possibly restore system apps / data?

I cleared dalvik, wiped user data, but no i didnt restore apps or anything. i think I will try to redownload and reflash. I'll let you know, and i'm very new at this. What is tibu? I used safstrap to flash.