anyone tried jetflix tv pro ??

kn0t

Reaction score
As of feb 7 at midnight they will no longer offer the free month because of the negative feedback and bad press.

I really like this app, it has lots of shows and is great during downtimes at work and school. My only gripe is the lack of a search function and the fact that it links to a website and is not app based.

Agreed, I only wish I could watch it on my PC though.

kn0t

Reaction score
WOW, I just found the Windows software for Jetflicks. You can now watch your Jetflicks on your PC. I have a huge flat screened monitor and it just looks fabulous. I just use the Gmote app on any of my android devices and that's my remote control. I LOVE it,.... :icon_ banana::hail:

kn0t

Reaction score
Jetflicks! Now for Windows PC!
I figured I would share this because I keep seeing so many people over the last couple years asking about how to emulate a mobile browser on their PC so they can watch jetflicks! on their TV.

Now you do not have to. Jetflicks (just over 5 min ago) announced they now offer their service for windows PC:

"You can now watch Jetflicks! Mobile Content on your Windows PC! To download the software, just log into your account on Jetflicks Entertainment from a windows computer and then go to your account page, the downloads required are listed there under the software section! Keep in mind, this is still a beta version. So let us know any hiccup's if you run into any! Thanks Again. - Jetflicks Staff"

Ok that was Courtesy of " phoenixbennu " from XDA. I followed these instructions and got mine downloaded and it works GREAT!!!!!!! So Thank you very much to phoenixbennu @ XDA. I have a huge big screen flat top monitor and the picture quality is unreal, it looks great. It's as big as my TV, lol. I have an internet only supscription to Netflix and watch a lot of movies on that. I use the Gmote app, from the android Playstore. But that's essentially my Remote control while I lay in bed and watch Television.
I hope this helps someone out,, out there..
Pe@ce,
Patrick

Last edited: