Comparison of TV listings apps.

Orionalias

Reaction score
For you TV fans...which do you prefer: TV Guide Mobile app or TV Listings For Android app?

I've been using the TV Gude Mobile app and I'll admit I'm a fan. It's been off in whats actually playing a couple of times, and the scroll through listings don't say if a show is new or not, like the apple version does, and the back button doesn't function how'd I'd like it to, but those are all small gripes in the ground scheme.

I'm considering switching because I only JUST became aware of the other high rated app, and I'm a sucker for trying new things.

Thoughts?

Big Lou

Reaction score
I've tried both but prefer TV Listings for Android. It's simple, clean, and quick. Now, I haven't used TV Guide for a long while, so I don't know how it performs in its current form, but I do really like TV Listings.

jbsangel

Reaction score
The only thing I didn't like about TV Listings when I used it was it only went like 3 days into the future or something like that.

OP
O

Orionalias

Reaction score
I'm more about finding out what's on and what's new when I use the app, so limited look into the future is ok.

Tv show favs looks pretty interesting, I'll have to check it out more.

Apparently a recent update has limited Tv listings for android to only a half screen of visibility...something a lot of people are complaining about. A big con for them.