anyone tried jetflix tv pro ??

jdubbya

Reaction score
I'll come back and post if they ban me.

Does anybody think this thing will be useless when Adobe flash comes to the droid and we can watch Hulu videos and those types of sites?

OP
kmasum

kmasum

Reaction score
I'll come back and post if they ban me.

Does anybody think this thing will be useless when Adobe flash comes to the droid and we can watch Hulu videos and those types of sites?
i am seeing lot of possibility once 2.1 comes out ...cant wait !

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
TV out would not look terrible. I watch youtube vids on my 61 inch LCD-RP regularly. Sure, not HD, but totally watchable.

it's probably 320p, or at best 480p... so yeah it will look like Stnd Def... but the point is moot, no video out on the Droid :icon_ devil:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
also, you can download every episode they host, if you're so inclined... instead of stream.

1. use the steel browser to save straight to phone
2. you can fake your User Agent on your computer

these are just theories :icon_eek: i am in no way responsible how you use your jetflicks accts....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I had my Voyager I had Flo TV for $9.95/mo. It had 8-12 channels and to be honest, I rarely used it more than a minute or so at a time. Except for the inaugural last year.

Looks pretty nice though. I know if I had that, I'd need the extended battery.

abc

Reaction score
guys i am little suspicious about 5 stars rating from users regarding jetflix tv pro... i heard " if user gives 5 stars, they get 1 month free" which is horrible...my question is any droid forums user actually tried the paid version ?
i feel that the developer's use of a free month for a 5 star rating is abuse of the system and the market. if you see apps/developers that are taking advantage of the system, please choose "flag as inappropriate" and select "other reason" and provide a description as to the reason.

abuse like this will saturate the market and is equivelant to spamming imo.

I just flagged the app. I won't trust my credit card information to a company who would do something like that. They may be selling your information on the side too. Do they even have licenses to show these TV shows?

jetway1122

Reaction score
guys i am little suspicious about 5 stars rating from users regarding jetflix tv pro... i heard " if user gives 5 stars, they get 1 month free" which is horrible...my question is any droid forums user actually tried the paid version ?
i feel that the developer's use of a free month for a 5 star rating is abuse of the system and the market. if you see apps/developers that are taking advantage of the system, please choose "flag as inappropriate" and select "other reason" and provide a description as to the reason.

I just flagged the app. I won't trust my credit card information to a company who would do something like that. They may be selling your information on the side too. Do they even have licenses to show these TV shows?

Thats the thing, I cant find an answer for that which makes this whole situation a little fishy. If they don't then they should not be asking for money for providing an illegal service.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Anyone know I you can use the PC software they have available on their website once you buy the Droid app and sign up?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thats the thing, I cant find an answer for that which makes this whole situation a little fishy. If they don't then they should not be asking for money for providing an illegal service.

isnt it googles job to figure this sh_t out before they put it on the market?

Reaction score
I'm sure they do have some sort of licensing agreement..

If any of you are familiar with Crackberry there was a guy from Hang 10 Tech that used to post there advertising TV on blackberries until he got slammed with lawsuits from the networks..

If he didn't have licensing I'm sure they'd be all over him by now.. it only took them a month to get on the Hang 10 guy.

OP
kmasum

kmasum

Reaction score
I'm sure they do have some sort of licensing agreement..

If any of you are familiar with Crackberry there was a guy from Hang 10 Tech that used to post there advertising TV on blackberries until he got slammed with lawsuits from the networks..

If he didn't have licensing I'm sure they'd be all over him by now.. it only took them a month to get on the Hang 10 guy.
poop guy...jatflix must have some sort of aggrement with network...or else it would be impossible to do business like this

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
As of feb 7 at midnight they will no longer offer the free month because of the negative feedback and bad press.

I really like this app, it has lots of shows and is great during downtimes at work and school. My only gripe is the lack of a search function and the fact that it links to a website and is not app based.

jackd

Reaction score
I strongly suggest EVERYONE AVOID this company. They are rip offs. They DO NOT tell you it is a recurring subscription and they WILL continue to bill you even after you tell them to cancel your account. Their website is worthless, you can never log in because you get errors constantly. They tell me I don't have an account and that is why I can't access the website but they continue to charge my card so they have no problem finding my account. I think it is part of their scam not to allow you to cancel so they can continue to steal your money, and yes that is what they are doing. STEALING.

They are thieves and liars. They will tell you they can't find your account information but they have no problem finding it to charge your card.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

kn0t

Reaction score
Yes I've had it since the first week it came out. At that time it was a flat $15.00 fee and you got it. Although it didn't have 1/10th the shows it does now. So they gave all the people that already paid for it like 3 more months before it went subscription. So I had it like the first 6 months for 15 bucks,, but the Sub prices aren't bad. I love this app. It has every show I like, new episodes normally post the day after they air. It's probably my favorite app. My advice to you would be to try it for a month. I think that's like 9.99??? or less and see for yourself. If it's something you just don't use or don't like for whatever reason your only out a 10 spot. I buy it buy the year now BC it's cheaper and I so love this app, looks great on my tablet, or if I"m in my car waiting for my daughter to get off of work and she's running late, I can watch a 30 minute episode of whatever.. Well 22 minutes cuz they cut commercials. lol. But that's my thought's on the app but my needs and your needs may be 2 different things... or taste in TV shows.. although you'd have to be hard pressed not to find 4 or 5 shows you don't really like.

kn0t

Reaction score
I strongly suggest EVERYONE AVOID this company. They are rip offs. They DO NOT tell you it is a recurring subscription and they WILL continue to bill you even after you tell them to cancel your account. Their website is worthless, you can never log in because you get errors constantly. They tell me I don't have an account and that is why I can't access the website but they continue to charge my card so they have no problem finding my account. I think it is part of their scam not to allow you to cancel so they can continue to steal your money, and yes that is what they are doing. STEALING.

They are thieves and liars. They will tell you they can't find your account information but they have no problem finding it to charge your card.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with it. If they kept charging your card after you terminated I can't say I blame you. Rule of thumb for me is for any Internet purchases are made with a prepaid Visa, so anyone can try and charge me all they want. I keep just enough cash on it for what I want to buy. I learned my lesson the hard way getting my account overdrawn for not reading the fine print. Oh boy that is expensive. Just for the overdraw penalty it's like 50 or 60 bucks,, plus the price of whatever.