Anyone tried Google+?

Tracey4

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but since our phones come loaded with Google+ now I wondered if anyone uses it or has tried it and what do you think? I opened up the messenger app for it and it said something about your profile being shown publicly in ads which kinda freaked me out. Opinions anyone?

tdelon

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I love G+ and use it all the time but it might not be for everybody. Find people to circle and follow them. It does link to your google profile so don't put anything in your profile you don't want the world to know, pretty much the secret to privacy everywhere, don't you think?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First, I would login to google from a computer and set up G+ from there.

Otherwise I use it for a lot of things. Android information and keeping track of friends.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I liked it a couple updates ago, then they changed it and not sure I like it as much. But over all I do like it. Even the random Bday invite ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

tdelon

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
First, I would login to google from a computer and set up G+ from there.

Otherwise I use it for a lot of things. Android information and keeping track of friends.

Absolutely. As an APP it's off and on depending on what get's updated on any given day. I was giving my opinion of the service, not the app. My bad.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like to use it for it photo uploading. Any picture I take I have it set to auto upload to a private album. Its not very hard on the battery and I don't have to worry about losing pictures if my SD card would fail.