1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone tried Google+?

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by Tracey4, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Tracey4

Tracey4 New Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but since our phones come loaded with Google+ now I wondered if anyone uses it or has tried it and what do you think? I opened up the messenger app for it and it said something about your profile being shown publicly in ads which kinda freaked me out. Opinions anyone?
  2. tdelon

tdelon New Member

I love G+ and use it all the time but it might not be for everybody. Find people to circle and follow them. It does link to your google profile so don't put anything in your profile you don't want the world to know, pretty much the secret to privacy everywhere, don't you think?
  3. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

First, I would login to google from a computer and set up G+ from there.

Otherwise I use it for a lot of things. Android information and keeping track of friends.
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

I liked it a couple updates ago, then they changed it and not sure I like it as much. But over all I do like it. Even the random Bday invite ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  5. tdelon

tdelon New Member

Absolutely. As an APP it's off and on depending on what get's updated on any given day. I was giving my opinion of the service, not the app. My bad.
  6. weatherlover1

weatherlover1 New Member

I like to use it for it photo uploading. Any picture I take I have it set to auto upload to a private album. Its not very hard on the battery and I don't have to worry about losing pictures if my SD card would fail.