Anyone here interested in Google Glass?

Brem

Reaction score
I was wondering, is anyone here interested in Google Glass? It's a very cool and interesting concept and I would love to own one, but isn't it like $1500? That's a really steep price for me to get into. Do you feel the price is fair? Or should they lower it once they officially release it? If they even release it. I just have this feeling it wont even come out, what do you all think?

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its just too early to say. On the plus side, I should have gotten a look at the Vizux M100 (which is $1000) on Thursday.

But, at the moment, I am VERY interested in what Google Glass brings to the table.

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After having seen the M1000, I am a bit more interested in that. It seems to have more functionality than the (33% more expensive) Google Glass. Then again, I suppose the only thing to do is to do some kind of a side-by-side, or perhaps review each of them, and see which one appeals more. If you will excuse me, its about time I started cashing in some favors.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The concept of Google Glass is very interesting, however, it's still in its testing stages, hence the steep price tag. Couple years down the line if it really picks up speed, it'll come down in price in no time. It's definitely a glimpse into what the future is depicted in futuristic shows, it's just a matter of the public being ready for technology to be so involved in our everyday lives in that manner. We're pretty much already there with our phones, but wearable tech like that seems to bring up a bit of discomfort for some.

I do believe Google Glass will release eventually, I just personally don't see it within the next few years though, especially with how paranoid everyone has become with technology lately.