Anyone else having this issue?

DrifterX

Reaction score
I own a DX, but rooted my sis n law's dinc...so I'm not completely aware or familiar with most roms.
Anyhow, on her phone I have gone thru Skyraider, Cyanogen, Miui and am now on Virtuous2.3.
I'm really just trying to find her a solid stable rom with decent battery life.
But the main issues I'm having with her phone is after weeks to months of staying on any rom. It starts to act up. I'll try to explain this the best I can. But you know when an icon or app is pressed on the homescreen it is "highlighted". Well the problem is...the phone seems to be doing this on it's own. You press on one app, to open it. But instead it jumps around all over the place. Sort of like someone else is doing this.lol Even sliding from one homescreen, it'll slide pass where you want it and jump around. Tried rebooting...and that's just a temporary fix.
Maybe it's the phone? Was wondering if other ppl had this issue...hope it all makes sense.lol
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Sal R.

Reaction score
Failing optical trackpad.My DInc has been replaced three times already because of it.

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
Thanks...so since I bought the phone in ebay. Guess replacement is out of the question.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums