Anyone else getting bored?

OP
K

kdogg556

Reaction score
Hah, i love how people complain when they have a device (a PHONE might i remind you) that they are able to hack and change... and you say your getting bored??

What about all those phones or mp3 players of the past that you couldnt even change a pixel on? You didnt hate them, you just accepted them as they were...

Hah, well with the way technology is shoved down our throats we can only help but get bored. What your talking about is years ago. Things change.

Not complaining just looking to expanded my love for android and try new things

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hah, i love how people complain when they have a device (a PHONE might i remind you) that they are able to hack and change... and you say your getting bored??

What about all those phones or mp3 players of the past that you couldnt even change a pixel on? You didnt hate them, you just accepted them as they were...

Hah, well with the way technology is shoved down our throats we can only help but get bored. What your talking about is years ago. Things change.

No, IcculusX is right - we as a society "suffer" from an abundance of technology, and tend to take for granted the marvelous toys we are blessed with. Boredom is not something we should be fighting, we're on the new frontier of cell phone technology and should be trying to contain our excitement.

My two cents worth...

-Mike

OP
K

kdogg556

Reaction score

No, IcculusX is right - we as a society "suffer" from an abundance of technology, and tend to take for granted the marvelous toys we are blessed with. Boredom is not something we should be fighting, we're on the new frontier of cell phone technology and should be trying to contain our excitement.

My two cents worth...

-Mike

I like this post. And through thinking what icculusX is saying does make sense. Although I find it difficult to be content when every two weeks a update is rolling out. We are being programmed to be bored when we should fight to be content!

Hoorah!

P.s but the meizu rom that zenulator is talking about seems interesting. Lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Well I have to say these devices have been integral in my being able to have an os in the palm of my hand everywhere I go. It has inspired me to want to be able to manipulate these files and Roms etc between my PC and my device as well as communication highways for Social, business, entertainment uses. The possibilities are endless and to thoroughly know every aspect of windows, android, linux, java, etc is an integral part of absolute integration. Lol So I am in the process of schooling myself in all these areas and would like to learn how to speak the language of the devs as spoken before we are the pioneers of a brand new frontier.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
But ya enouph of the soapbox lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App