Hello. I have an upgrade coming in 2 weeks. I currently have the Droid. I've lusted over the Droid X for some time now... but have been waiting patiently for my upgrade. Should I upgrade in 2 weeks to the Droid X? Or should I wait? Additionally, if I buy the Droid X, I guess I'd have 30 days to return and swap if something else comes out, huh? Or does someone want to argue that I should get some other phone completely like the Fascinate. I value all of your opinions. SHARE THEM WITH ME!