Anyone Able to Find Droid Multimedia Dock?

Breezer23

Reaction score
I cannot find one besides eBay to save my life! They are all out of stock or simply not listed. Some sites have them out of stock until January 22nd! Incredible.

Anyone know of somewhere that has them in stock?

DroidGurl

Reaction score
I saw on the forums that people have been having a hard time finding these. I've seen them at Best Buy every time I've gone in there but being a rare commodity I felt I had to finally get one today. :) Pretty nifty!

The car dock I have is for GPS which did not come with a charger unfortunately. But that was from Verizon online.

coolkidd

Reaction score
Verizon near me has them (Jamaica, NY)... if you are near me just visit them...

cuskit

Reaction score

Attachments

• CherryFace.jpg
    CherryFace.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 243
  • MahoganySide.jpg
    MahoganySide.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 219
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 264
  • WalnutSide.jpg
    WalnutSide.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 215

rietherll

Reaction score
I cannot find one besides eBay to save my life! They are all out of stock or simply not listed. Some sites have them out of stock until January 22nd! Incredible.

Yea, goto the verizon store, they can order them on their system there... tell them you are a VIP member and get 25% off the price of 29.99, they will order it for you in their system, and bang, pow, boom, 2 days later you have it at your front door... FREE 2 day FEDEX shipping... Hope this helsp

OP
B

Breezer23

Reaction score

Yea, goto the verizon store, they can order them on their system there... tell them you are a VIP member and get 25% off the price of 29.99, they will order it for you in their system, and bang, pow, boom, 2 days later you have it at your front door... FREE 2 day FEDEX shipping... Hope this helsp

Rock on! Thanks a ton! I've checked the Verizon site before but used a different search technique this time and found it. Thanks for the promo code!
-Travis

cuskit

Reaction score

Attachments

• MahoganyFace.jpg
    MahoganyFace.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 218
  • CherrySide.jpg
    CherrySide.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 233
  • OakFace.jpg
    OakFace.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 186

czdaryle

Reaction score
the ones with the charger is it inbeded into the cradle like the multimedia or do you have to plug it into the phone every time

Lacilie

Reaction score
I got my motorola one yesterday. Haven't been able to find it anywhere but went to the local Verizon store and they ordered it for me, did free overnight shipping so I'd get it before the weekend.