Any Possible way?

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Well i have had my Droid for 1 year now but im not the main line and we have a 2 year contract and im really Starring down the New phones form lg and that Crazy HTC THUNDERBOLT So is it possible to get an annual upgrade for me :D without having to use my Dads main line?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
so i'm assuming your 20months hasn't reached yet.

I went through the same thing you're going through and ended up using the main line upgrade to apply to my added line. I asked the vzw rep nicely but they wouldn't allow an early upgrade as it is tracked in their system, so you'd have to use your dad's upgrade

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've only been a customer to Verizon for a year, but I remember AT&T used to treat us pretty good since we were customers for a long time and allowed us to get early upgrades couple of times

chrstdvd

Reaction score
There is hope though, sometimes they will let you upgrade early, if they are pushing the phone that you want to get. I did this to get a Palm Pre back in March. Then I did not like the keyboard, took it back and reactivated my Storm 1. That screwed me though as they made the upgrade time 6 mo longer than it was for the Storm. Make sure you want what you get should you get one of these deals.