Any one know of a case that fits the extended battery?

jcardona1

Reaction score
I have the Silicrylic. There's a definite bulge. Took off the battery cover and it goes away. Wish i had another camera at work to snap a picture...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I'm all for the 2100, but at the end of the day is it really going to make that much difference? does anyone know if Seidio or others will make a "true" extended batt? something in the 3200 range?

dustinslee

Reaction score
Incipio duel case is on mine with extended!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Like JFMFT says above, you can get an Inciopio Feather or pretty much any "sturdy" case and use it with an extended battery as long as you don't put on the cover.

Here's pics of my Qmadix case w/holster.

Dropbox - Photos - Simplify your life

E
xtended battery is in there but cover isn't on. The case holds it nice and snug. No wiggles whatsoever. :D

naman919

Reaction score

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone else had issues with the volume button covers on this case? http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flexible-Protector-SCH-i515-Packaging/dp/B0065PGWQ0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

o
ne reviewer stated that with the extended battery the case was very tight so there was some false pressing of the volume buttons as the case stretched out over a day or so. thinking i might avoid that by just getting a TPU case with the volume rocker area cutout already. thoughts?

Yes, I have it right now. It's a decent case, but honestly I wouldn't buy it again. I had to cut out the volume rocker.

Vakharn

Reaction score
I found that you can put the regular battery cover on over the extended battery, it's slightly tight fit (the edges bulge just a tiny bit in a couple places), but if you're having trouble fitting the extended battery cover under a case it might be worth a try. I don't like the idea of having no battery cover on under my case personally, mostly for fear of dust and crap getting into the phone's internals.

Edit: Also, has anyone gotten the Seidio surface case yet? I have one on order but it was backordered so I canceled my order with Seidio and reordered it off Amazon.

mightybrick

Reaction score
I found that you can put the regular battery cover on over the extended battery, it's slightly tight fit (the edges bulge just a tiny bit in a couple places), but if you're having trouble fitting the extended battery cover under a case it might be worth a try. I don't like the idea of having no battery cover on under my case personally, mostly for fear of dust and crap getting into the phone's internals.

Edit: Also, has anyone gotten the Seidio surface case yet? I have one on order but it was backordered so I canceled my order with Seidio and reordered it off Amazon.
I saw a video review of the Seidio surface case, and the reviewer said the case would not snap closed with the extended battery and back cover on.
Here's the fellow that did the review: Video Review - Seidio Surface Case and Spring Clip Holster - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Coots

Reaction score
The case mates buttons on mine are excellent. No regrets....

RonsHome

Reaction score
Like JFMFT says above, you can get an Inciopio Feather or pretty much any "sturdy" case and use it with an extended battery as long as you don't put on the cover.

Here's pics of my Qmadix case w/holster.

Dropbox - Photos - Simplify your life

E
xtended battery is in there but cover isn't on. The case holds it nice and snug. No wiggles whatsoever. :D

Thanks for pics , I was looking at that one.
One question how is the outside texture? Is it that lint collecting in your pocket rubber?
And does it come with a screen protector?