Another "can't get apps" thread

TomRep

Reaction score
I've searched and searched and can't find any threads relating to my problem. I backed up my rooted phone to Bootstrapper and to my PC, backed up my apps to Titanium Pro, then loaded Liberty onto the phone. the ROM install went without a hitch. I synced to my Gmail and all my contacts loaded without a hitch as well. However, I can't get my apps. Titanium Pro never loaded into the phone. i can go into my file folder and can see titanium Pro on my SD card with all the apps, but it will not let me load any of them. I thought Google would download them for me, but it isn't happening. I went into the market under "my apps" and there is nothing there. Any help would be appreciated. i'm thinking I missed a step somewhere or didn't back them up correctly, but i'm not sure why they wouldn't sync back from Google. thanks!
Tom

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Download titanium in the market then restore your apps.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
T

TomRep

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I was going to do that but it's asking me to pay again.
tom

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Download the free version it should recognize your key for pro and work.

Sent from somewhere...

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you sure you are logged in using the same gmail address that you were using when you bought/downloaded the apps?

OP
T

TomRep

Reaction score
Yup I got it guys! Didn't even think of loading the base app of titanium pro. Got them all back and everything is good. Thanks a lot!
Tom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App