[Announcement] Coming Soon

V

verian

looks sick! just one question though... any reason you guys dont include spare parts in your ROMS?

I don't know the answer to that at the moment. Woodymans really busy and a little tied up right now. It is however free in the market to download and works just the same. That me also be the answer, not sure. Every thing I've seen about this upcoming release has looked very SICK!!!

Reaction score
looks sick! just one question though... any reason you guys dont include spare parts in your ROMS?

I don't know the answer to that at the moment. Woodymans really busy and a little tied up right now. It is however free in the market to download and works just the same. That me also be the answer, not sure. Every thing I've seen about this upcoming release has looked very SICK!!!

Ight thanks man. I cant wait for this to drop

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i like this because i like aliens

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hit a bit of a snag. It appears that there is already a rom named "Genesis". We r now coming up with a new name. Will update with new OP pic when we settle on a name. It will be worth the wait!

Last edited:

bje1982

Reaction score
Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hit a bit of a snag. It appears that there is already a Tom named "Genesis". We r now coming up with a new name. Will update with new OP pic when we settle on a name. It will be worth the wait!

We should decide which "Tom" is better.... wait I mean we should see which Rom is better and the better of the 2 get to keep the name lol nothing like some friendly compitition huuh? :)

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hit a bit of a snag. It appears that there is already a Tom named "Genesis". We r now coming up with a new name. Will update with new OP pic when we settle on a name. It will be worth the wait!

Ya, The droid doesnt like typing in the word "rom". Damn auto-correct.
We should decide which "Tom" is better.... wait I mean we should see which Rom is better and the better of the 2 get to keep the name lol nothing like some friendly compitition huuh? :)

Ya, The droid doesnt like typing in the word "rom". Damn auto-correct.

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
"Atlantis" will be the new name and should be released on Tuesday if testing goes well. One more pic.....

snap20100527_205212.png

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Atlantis" will be the new name and should be released on Tuesday if testing goes well. One more pic.....

snap20100527_205212.png

A crop circle? :confused:

I do like the new name though. To me it sounds just as cool as Genesis. Can't wait to see the release!