Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Team DroidConcepts "DC" is looking for a few talented members of the DroidForums community..

Anyone with experience/knowledge on the following is welcome to apply..

-Bootanimaions
-Kernal Compiling
-also anyone who wants to create Signatures for the Team/Community members who use the Teams' ROMs

***POST BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT PM***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Team DC

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
Hey,

I'm just beginning when it comes to skills regarding boot animations and theme work but I have a few successful projects completed. I am considering trying to make a logo for signatures in the forums possibly and also maybe a boot animation for droid concepts. I am very creative but people have their own variety of opinions on what they like and do not like and it can vary greatly. I have some thoughts in mind of my own but question for you is there a particular color scheme you would like to retain in what is being created for you? And do you have particular goals or ideas in mind for things like the boot animation and forum logo you would like portrayed or are you more interested in having people like myself just go ahead and be creative and then upload some samples etc? I'm working on a few things with some boot animations currently so I'm not sure how quickly I can have one ready for you but when I receive your response I will most likely try to start working on something to submit to you and get your opinion. Thanks and good luck to you and your team. Feel free to PM me if you want to get my gtalk user info to chat about this or don't want to publicize the info on your ideas.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
ive created about 50 lWP for myself and for others, i made my sig my current sig and the ones before that. i have 5 years of photoshop expierience. and im up for the kernel compiling. as well as making sigs for the team, graphics, wallpapers, etc. let me know i would be glad to work with you.

thanks,
INSANENEIVIESIS

**edit here some links to my work**
Live Wallpapers
Cyanogen Youtube Widget
Static Wallpapers
Live Wallpapers Tutorial
and im currently working on my theme.

V

verian

I don't have to much experience with the graphical design side of things but I am vary interested in getting on board with some people at the ground level and developing some really cool stuff. If you need any testers for any of these things I'm in I love flashing roms and kernels and themes change mine about 3 times a day. I have experience with pushing and pulling files. I'm also and IT pro so this stuff all comes pretty easy to me with minimal help. If you have any work at all for me let me know sounds fun.

V

verian

Please get back to me even if its a no go I flashing some of your roms now to get the feel and see what there all about.

Thanks

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Please get back to me even if its a no go I flashing some of your roms now to get the feel and see what there all about.

Thanks

we will, for now this thread is CLOSED, we will contact you all within the next day, the team needs to make its descions together.. :)

just be patient..

Status
Not open for further replies.