Froyo with a touch of woody

Reaction score
I haven't heard much from Woodyman lately. I'd love to see him work some magic on a Froyo ROM. Both a stock theme and his succulent desire theme would be nice to see. Anyone else have a vote for this?

OP
J
Reaction score
Good to hear. I'd love to see it soon, even just a Vanilla ROM since his work is always so stable and all around awesome.

NattyBee

Reaction score
That will be Very awesome to see Woodyman do something with Froyo...I just discovered his work yesterday, and currently I'm running Atlantis, which I believe is the best thing to happen to my phone! I've tried to put Froyo on there, but I'm having alot of problems with that...so...yep, I have a feeling when he does, it'll be the best version out there!!

iMoops

Reaction score
Will be waiting for that one Woody, and lets see if we can do something about that battery drain in the BETA ;-)

Kobra

Reaction score
waiting here as well. I moved on to Froyo and love it but would rather be running Froyo Woody.

rcfx

Reaction score
I have been patiently waiting and watching for this everyday! I know when it's done it's gonna be really good!

NattyBee

Reaction score
Yep, Woodyman, you have our faith :) I just hope it's a full rom, and not just a theme for the leaks that are currently out (this because I trust that what Woodyman does will work, and the currently released leaks will not run on my Droid)

NattyBee

Reaction score
WoodyFroyo

I gotta warn ya....with my Droid, you got your work cut out in order to make something functional...I've tried the BuglessBeast Froyo, and another NexThemed Froyo, and both have great reviews, even saw a video of the NexThemed one working perfectly...yet on my Droid--FREEZE. so...yep...you're the best I've seen in 2.1...I get a feeling you'll be the best in 2.2 as well!:)