Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

Diordna

Reaction score
lol ya thats something I forgot to do when switching ROMs ;]

I am to comfortable to go back to BB to backup and then back here to restore and stuff lmao

ArrTooDeeToo

Reaction score
(Checking in to AA - Angrybirds Anonymous) dancedroid

Hello, my name is ArrToo, and I am an Angry Birds addict. :p

I have a few questions.

1.) I downloaded the app from the getjar site, but since it's on the market now, I want to get it from there so I will get notified if there's an update. Problem is, I have three stars on every level and all of the golden eggs. If I download it from the market, will it wipe my stats?

2.) Since I've successfully pwned every pig with optimal destruction of makeshift swine fortifications and minimal loss of avian lives, I want MORE Angry Birds! I see that this is being called the "Full" version, but my friends on iPhones have more than three "worlds" to play, and have mentioned upwards of 20 golden eggs to be found. Do I have to do something to unlock hidden levels, or is this really not the full version?

3. Is anyone else having trouble with the Google ads causing choppiness and lag as the levels first load or when refreshing (which any Angry Birds player does a lot of refreshing)? It's quite annoying and has even cause the game to freeze a time or two. I have a stock Froyo Droid 1.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Today I can truly say I mastered Angry Birds. I have 3 stars on every level and have 13 golden eggs. Not sure if that is all of the golden eggs though, I am pretty sure it is. I did not use any guides to beat any levels with the exception of one of the golden egg levels where you have to tap the birds in a certain order.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Starting my boy off at 2 years old with angry birds. I expect full developing from him by the time he is five...lol
aefd0178-d52f-0d08.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

polack

Reaction score
Today I can truly say I mastered Angry Birds. I have 3 stars on every level and have 13 golden eggs. Not sure if that is all of the golden eggs though, I am pretty sure it is. I did not use any guides to beat any levels with the exception of one of the golden egg levels where you have to tap the birds in a certain order.

How did you find out where all the golden eggs were? and how to grab them. i'm at 7 and can't find the rest.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

How did you find out where all the golden eggs were? and how to grab them. i'm at 7 and can't find the rest.

some of them by complete luck and others just thinking outside the box. It also helps to completely zoom out in some of the levels....just a little hint.