1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android system suddenly spiked...

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by daggy1985, May 30, 2011.

1. daggy1985

daggy1985 New Member

I've been investigating why it is I've been getting some insane battery drain at times. Well today as I was using my phone I noticed the charge starting to drop off quite quick again and I check system monitor and my cpu usage was almost constantly running at 100% and I found that android system was constantly using the cpu when normally it only runs at a few percent. So I restarted my phone and now its back to running here and there at a few percent. Has anyone else experianced this?

And also I should of mentioned it was constantly running like that for at least 20 minutes before I restarted my phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
Search tags for this page

android cpu suddenly

android incredible why is my cpu at 100%

android system high cpu