Mysterious battery drain?

TohFoou

Reaction score
So for the past two or three days, my battery life has been absolutely horrible. I'll leave the phone in my pocket for an hour and it'll come out with almost 20% drained. The battery usage thing says that display is taking up a massive chunk of the total battery usage, but my brightness is always at 11% and the phone is in my pocket...
I have the battery monitor app and I'm getting 300+mA current readings constantly, but I don't have many background apps running, and even if I did, it'd show up in the battery usage thing. Is there something wrong with my display or is something else going on?

SoCalNation

Reaction score
It's from the update if you check to see what's using up your battery its over 50% it Android system mines been on a fully charged battery 1.36 hours and have 44% remaining and 60% usage is from the Android system. I have never had this issue till the update

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
T

TohFoou

Reaction score
My battery monitor actually says that display is the issue...

daggy1985

Reaction score
So for the past two or three days, my battery life has been absolutely horrible. I'll leave the phone in my pocket for an hour and it'll come out with almost 20% drained. The battery usage thing says that display is taking up a massive chunk of the total battery usage, but my brightness is always at 11% and the phone is in my pocket...
I have the battery monitor app and I'm getting 300+mA current readings constantly, but I don't have many background apps running, and even if I did, it'd show up in the battery usage thing. Is there something wrong with my display or is something else going on?

Hey just curious do you have fast boot enabled under settings>power? I'm just asking cause I was having some serious battery draining issues and I did a battery pull and disabled fast boot and battery issue went away...Im wondering if fast boot is causing something not to function properly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums