Android 2.2 rolling out on Nexus

Samurai26

Reaction score
Whoever has the 2.2 update should upload the sdk so those who don't have the update yet can download it to their device and install it! On my Droid that's how I got my 2.1 update without waiting for Motorola to actually release it.

Nick177th

Reaction score
Somebody wake up cyanogen so he can get going...if this is legit:)

Oh it's legit. I read it on a message board early this morning. And not a mobile device message board. I sure hope it doesn't take forever for us to get 2.2. I really want that bluetooth voice dial.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Earth to Samurai. Where have you been man?!?! LOL jk 2.2 aka Froyo is a MAJOR update for the android world. Froyo will have the bad apple biting its nails on how sick smart phones can be with open source and not restricting the potential power of our phones. Bluetooth voice dialing is a feature common with smart and dummie phones that the droid never had since it's birth. Basically you speak into your bt say something like call home without ever touching your phone and it will call your home. dancedroid

dave4100

Reaction score
This update from Engadget: Update 3: We've done some additional investigation, and as far as we can tell, Google is only updating review Nexus Ones that had been provided to the press -- not off-the-shelf phones. We'll stay on this and let you know more as soon as we do.

Droids

Reaction score
Update on Google's server
android.clients.google.com/packages/passion/signed-passion-FRF50-from-ERE27.1e519a24.zip