Amazon Prime

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have Prime which allows me to stream a ton of content to my computer free.

However is there a way to do this through the Bionic? I have not been able to figure it out.

Thanks,

tcayton49

Reaction score
Its kinda strange that there's no app for that, but with Amazon coming out with an Android based tablet soon, I suspect that there will be an app soon. Going through the browser doesn't(at least it didn't last time I tried) work, but I think I read about a workaround for it, I'll try to find it and post a link, but it was a while ago so I don't know if I can find it.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was just reviewing exactly what is free and I don't see much. Many are $2.99 even older titles. Are they trying to scam people to sign up for prime?

tcayton49

Reaction score
I've been signed up with Prime for years. I order a ton of stuff on Amazon, and you can't beat free 2-day/$3.99 overnight shipping. But yeah, most of the stuff you have to pay for unless you have prime.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also had it for many years. My comment is that is seems that even the older movies cost money even on Prime... like back to the future or ghostbusters... I show that at $2.99 to watch even with Prime. That's lame.

gdbjr

Reaction score
I watch right from the browser on my phone. No problems.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

tcayton49

Reaction score
Stock browser. I just go to amazon.com, scroll down to select the full site instead of the mobile version and am good to go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

That works for me too. It didn't before, they must have changed it recently. And I've never had to pay for a movie that I've watched on Amazon. They give a price to buy it, a price to rent it, and then $0 for me since I have a Prime account. Maybe I'm signed up for the super special Prime account :)