Amazon Now Offers Free Twitch Streaming With Prime!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Twitch is the Youtube of gaming. It is where all the hardcore gamers go to watch other gamers game! If you aren't familiar with the service you can stream your own gameplay and others are able to subscribe to your channel to watch these streams, much like with youtube. The only catch is that subscriptions cost a monthly $5 donation which goes to support further content creation by the channel owner.

Amazon has now owned Twitch since 2014, but until now we have not seen much Twitch integration with Amazon's current products. Amazon will now offer a free monthly subscription to one Twitch channel with your Prime account. This means you will get the $5 to go towards any streamer you like. With Twitch Prime you will also get free game content, and discounts on new games sold by Amazon during the pre-order period and first few weeks of launch. If you already subscribe to Amazon Prime this ends up being one extra great feature. Use the link below to connect your Twitch account with Amazon Prime.

Twitchprime.com

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Sweet, I'll send myself a free $5 every month by being my own favorite streamer.