Amazon App transfer

jorger81

Reaction score
So I am new to this forum as I am new to my Droid Incredible 2. I am a VZW customer that had a pair (one for me/one for wife) of Samsung Frustrates. After much aggravation and hours of arguing, VZW sent me the DInc2 as replacements for my SF which was a hunk of pooh.

I backed up all of my wifes applications however all of the applications which were previously Amazon Free App of the Day will not load. They say that the app was not purchased. I have installed all of the apps from the backup via android market, and although I havent seen yet myself, my wife claims that they will not open ?

Any Ideas....???

lemodular

Reaction score
You will need to download the Amazon Appstore app (may have to go to amazon directly). They will send you a txt with a link to download the app. Once installed and logged on, the app will re-sync all your amazon apps. Make sure you allow for 3rd party app installation in your settings.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
So I am new to this forum as I am new to my Droid Incredible 2. I am a VZW customer that had a pair (one for me/one for wife) of Samsung Frustrates. After much aggravation and hours of arguing, VZW sent me the DInc2 as replacements for my SF which was a hunk of pooh.

I backed up all of my wifes applications however all of the applications which were previously Amazon Free App of the Day will not load. They say that the app was not purchased. I have installed all of the apps from the backup via android market, and although I havent seen yet myself, my wife claims that they will not open ?

Any Ideas....???

Good luck getting a refurb that was actually refurbished.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk