1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

*Unrooted* Took the plunge... er... climbed out of the pool

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by PereDroid, Feb 27, 2012.

1. PereDroid

PereDroid Well-Known Member

Had a chance to swap to a mint condition DINC2. My DINC2 was beat to hell.
    Did it.
    And I think I am not going to root this time because... you may not believe me... but
    The phone runs pretty damn good stock. lol I have BS Bloatware apps now and I can't take a screenshot but other then that?
    ZERO LAG. The Camera works fantastic. Not ONE FC.
    I have plenty of customizing options with some of the free apps from Amazon that I have accumulated.

So... I think I am going to stay stock... until at east we get the next software upgrade.
    I put every app I use on the main screens so I never have to open the crAPP drawer and SEE the bloat. hahaha
  2. Krennel

Krennel New Member

I have pretty much stayed stock with my Inc2 with absolutely no complaint, though I did do a basic root just to get rid of the bloated.

Sent