Alldroid.org has been closed indefinitely.

speckit

Reaction score
I looks like its going to be back

Blog Archive Where did AllDroid go? **MAJOR- Update inside**

Its gone and forever will be. Nor the name, content or anything from that site will no longer be around. People are saying its because of money and it was never from the start nor at the end. Want to know really why its gone?Drama… There was to much of it. 100’s of emails a day about different drama that was going on and no matter what we tried to do to stop it nothing worked.
The whole High School **** that was going on was and is pathetic so it had to end so I did that. Why I did send out an email to admins and a couple other people to see if they wanted to buy was strictly to keep the site around. For those who said it was about the money I’ve already had a couple offers to buy site and I’ve said no. This community needs to grow up and realize thats its not a high school, most the Dev’s are in there 20’s and 30’s and don’t want to deal with the bull**** crap people do. If you look at those who pull **** you’ll also realize they are in high school and need to grow up.
MAJOR-Update:
Will AllDroid be around any more? YES! Talked to the other Admin and he understands why I did what I did and will be making sure AllDroid and ALL its content will be up with in the next day or two.

speckit

Reaction score
wow i dont know how to read sorry i didnt realize it was already posted

R1Lover

Reaction score
I think I'll bookmark that site under the name "Drama Queens" then delete it... lmao

A waste of time.....

Sean

Reaction score
While there was some ground breaking stuff over at AllDroid, Droid Forums and Droid-Life are my 2 biggest sources, I joined this site pretty early, (how do you think I got my Name?) and honestly, no other site has been more helpful to me.

Also, while it's tragic that we've all lost another source of driod wisdom, I think the growth i've witnessed here is quite amazing, and everyone here should be proud of themselves.

If you don't like what happened at all droid, lets just keep doing what we're doing, and make sure it doesnt happen here.

Now that I got all the serious **** out of the way... lets have a dance party!!!

dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

nerdkill

Reaction score
i really hope that whoever has control over this site can type up a better paragraph than that. it's super obvious that the guy that allowed the site to shut down had different priorities then helping the android community. why wouldn't he give a little bit of notice if he cared... even a little bit? judging by his grammar and maturity i don't think he had any business running his own site in the first place.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I can say is we need to see where it goes. AD has a new owner and some net stuff coming. Let's give the benefit of the doubt to them and thier staff. We wish them well on thier venture as we wish MDW well in thiers.

The Android commmunity is at a time where we can lead the way here at DF and get everyone involved with making Android all it can be. We welcome the changes and the good will between the sites. everyone knows MDW and DF work together to ensure the best user experience possible on both sites. we will do the same with everyone who wants to do the right thing. So lets take a wait and see approach and not just think it will be the same old stuff

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about alldroid but I do kind of know bow we do things around here. That censor looks like its been quite busy. Do you guys think you can come up with some family friendly adjectives? That doesn't mean bypassing the censor. Just use some other type of words. Horse manure works. See what I'm saying?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
While there was some ground breaking stuff over at AllDroid, Droid Forums and Droid-Life are my 2 biggest sources, I joined this site pretty early, (how do you think I got my Name?) and honestly, no other site has been more helpful to me.

Also, while it's tragic that we've all lost another source of driod wisdom, I think the growth i've witnessed here is quite amazing, and everyone here should be proud of themselves.

If you don't like what happened at all droid, lets just keep doing what we're doing, and make sure it doesnt happen here.

Now that I got all the serious **** out of the way... lets have a dance party!!!

I do agree with you 100%. DF is on a solid foundation for the future and is looking forward to new devices and new users coming here.

We are very proud of the community that has been built here as well. The members are awesome and the mods,smods, beta team, and the Rescue Squad are out here everyday doing it on a volunteer basis. Not to mention the best owners in the business too. Makes being an admin here an awesome experience! So thanks to everyone here we have DF as a foundation to look to :)

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

I do agree with you 100%. DF is on a solid foundation for the future and is looking forward to new devices and new users coming here.

We are very proud of the community that has been built here as well. The members are awesome and the mods,smods, beta team, and the Rescue Squad are out here everyday doing it on a volunteer basis. Not to mention the best owners in the business too. Makes being an admin here an awesome experience! So thanks to everyone here we have DF as a foundation to look to :)
cant have a dance party with out bananahs. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
whoever goes and has to use alldroid in there domain name or use it to link, your a worthless POS, get your own place, feeding off of somebody elses success makes you a prostitute of yourself. Just getting that out here now. Long live the drive to do something for yourself!

I stopped going there once UD got booted and I found this place. Now, even though UD is booted here, I am staying:)

But I have to disagree with your comment here. Not that I would do it, but anyone who feeds off others success is smart. Look at the music, movie, entertainment all around industry. And all we are talking about here is a phone operating system. We do it in my industry as well, persoanl training and physical exercise, using others materials for our advancement.

Hence.... BD got booted. Competitively...Idealistic. Honestly...It isn't unique if its being claimed original, when its not.

LOL, no doubt I agree. If credit is needed to be given, then it needs to be. But if I was to buy All-Droid, or Alldroidtwo, or what ever, who cares if the product and service is delivered?:)