Alldroid.org has been closed indefinitely.

B

b16a2smith

Nope, it's bought and the donations were for ipb software, its going to be back up under all new management, btw stay optimistic R1Lover! ;)
Site will soon be back up as of now.:icon_ banana:

Varking

Reaction score
I guess my only question now is, seeing as how there is a mutual respect between Merely-Droid and DroidForums, why was DroidForums.net considered the "enemy", by Merely-Droid 's sister site Android-Hackers?

Accepting Donations

Quote by Speeddymon

On that note, it might be better to make friends with the enemy (df) than to try to compete against them.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:icon_eek: well maybe they are putting the past behind them and letting bygones be bygones :bling:

I just hope the devs just get together and make their own website so that they can continue to work.

agent42o

Reaction score
Let it die, the Android community is already getting so spread out... Alldroid was a great resource, as is XDA, but it's getting silly to have like 10 different forums to read just to find out what's new and coming out.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
^^^ Yeah, I agree totally. The droid community is getting spread all over the place.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
So is there nowhere to find the sense UI desire Rom anymore? I was thinking about trying it...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow....what I witnessed in "the other thread".......absolutely amazing....

......the more things change....the more they stay the same......

I would go on a lil rant....I think I will...

Its funny when ppl need your help, they act civilized, humble....then when they get back on their feet, so to speak....they forget where they were just at....what, 2-3 days ago?!?! Even if those few dont represent AllDroid they give the good folks from the Alldroid a bad name...

Just sitting back n observing proves Droid Forums will always be a place to call home....

The sad thing teddyearp is its other folks that wants it to be spread all over the place. Too much immaturity....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Its funny when ppl need your help, they act civilized, humble....then when they get back on their feet, so to speak....they forget where they were just at....what, 2-3 days ago?!?!

Sounds like how the World treats the US.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its funny when ppl need your help, they act civilized, humble....then when they get back on their feet, so to speak....they forget where they were just at....what, 2-3 days ago?!?!

Yup yup.......when a country get devastated we are expected to be the first ones there. When a katrina, 9/11, or something happens to us...some feel that is what we deserve for being so arrogant.
But thats what make us better that over and over again we are there when we could (and at times should) turn our backs.
Despite our disagreements amongst ourselves (politics, religion, etc) when it is time to be there for one another we are.
The poroud moments I have about 9/11 and katrina is that people put aside all of the politics, religion, and reached out to their fellow man/ woman. This is what makes this nation a great nation and I am pround to be part of it. We have our faults but over all we are closer then we are apart.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Yup yup.......when a country get devastated we are expected to be the first ones there. When a katrina, 9/11, or something happens to us...some feel that is what we deserve for being so arrogant.
But thats what make us better that over and over again we are there when we could (and at times should) turn our backs.
Despite our disagreements amongst ourselves (politics, religion, etc) when it is time to be there for one another we are.
The poroud moments I have about 9/11 and katrina is that people put aside all of the politics, religion, and reached out to their fellow man/ woman. This is what makes this nation a great nation and I am pround to be part of it. We have our faults but over all we are closer then we are apart.

And that sounds like DF :)

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Just sitting back n observing proves Droid Forums will always be a place to call home....

The sad thing teddyearp is its other folks that wants it to be spread all over the place. Too much immaturity....

Immaturity sprinkled with a touch of narssism, lol. It's just sad that the new stuff will be harder and harder to find. However, the way some of those threads over at alldroid were handled just made me not want to read them. Most of the folks there seemed to treat a forum thread like it was a twitter feed. A dev would post a new rom at 9am and by 12noon it already has 20 pages with nothing but one liner posts:

"Im on it"
"D/L now"
"Cool, I'll have to try it later"
"where's the link?"
"oh my nose was in the way, found it"
etc.

I have been on my current rom for quite a while now and relly find no need to change roms unless some REALLY new feature is added (Project Druden might be the next greatest), so with that said, I'm gonna probably stick around here in the rescue squad and related areas and just try to help folks when I can.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess my only question now is, seeing as how there is a mutual respect between Merely-Droid and DroidForums, why was DroidForums.net considered the "enemy", by Merely-Droid 's sister site Android-Hackers?

Accepting Donations

Quote by Speeddymon

On that note, it might be better to make friends with the enemy (df) than to try to compete against them.

That guy is a COMPLETE douche.

He is a grown man living with his parents if that tells you anything.