Alldroid.org has been closed indefinitely.

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I stopped going there once UD got booted and I found this place. Now, even though UD is booted here, I am staying:)

But I have to disagree with your comment here. Not that I would do it, but anyone who feeds off others success is smart. Look at the music, movie, entertainment all around industry. And all we are talking about here is a phone operating system. We do it in my industry as well, persoanl training and physical exercise, using others materials for our advancement.

Hence.... BD got booted. Competitively...Idealistic. Honestly...It isn't unique if its being claimed original, when its not.

LOL, no doubt I agree. If credit is needed to be given, then it needs to be. But if I was to buy All-Droid, or Alldroidtwo, or what ever, who cares if the product and service is delivered?:)

I never got booted OR banned here or there I actually left alldroid on my own free will. I logged into alldroid just the other day. Screen name blackdroid, password alldroid. lol and the whole situation with my last rom over here was a mistake, I owned up to that. I mixed some files up while theming in haste, which as a BIG mistake one of which I am man enough to admit (and wont happen again), but for sure I would not taken cyanogemods stuff on purpose, I didnt like the way their rom performed. (just an opinion so dont got to start another war). I spend too much time working on my actually rom and work to go and try to steal someone elses. I take pride in my work. but I understand how things would look on you guys side of the fence and i dont blame you for how you see things because how things go in the android community its a lot of lies and deceit oh my goodness you guys couldn't imaging but i still love the community. Now that is said. I actaully myself even given my past with alldroid am sad to see what happened and the whole situation and hope somehow that for the android community and its developers that at the very least some of the information can be retrieved.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hence.... BD got booted. Competitively...Idealistic. Honestly...It isn't unique if its being claimed original, when its not.

LOL, no doubt I agree. If credit is needed to be given, then it needs to be. But if I was to buy All-Droid, or Alldroidtwo, or what ever, who cares if the product and service is delivered?:)

I never got booted OR banned here or there I actually left alldroid on my own free will. I logged into alldroid just the other day. Screen name blackdroid, password alldroid. lol and the whole situation with my last rom over here was a mistake, I owned up to that. I mixed some files up while theming in haste, which as a BIG mistake one of which I am man enough to admit (and wont happen again), but for sure I would not taken cyanogemods stuff on purpose, I didnt like the way their rom performed. (just an opinion so dont got to start another war). I spend too much time working on my actually rom and work to go and try to steal someone elses. I take pride in my work. but I understand how things would look on you guys side of the fence and i dont blame you for how you see things because how things go in the android community its a lot of lies and deceit oh my goodness you guys couldn't imaging but i still love the community. Now that is said. I actaully myself even given my past with alldroid am sad to see what happened and the whole situation and hope somehow that for the android community and its developers that at the very least some of the information can be retrieved.
One step closer to a formal apology.
+1 rep

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
alldroids coming back yall...and blackdroid iv heard storys bout u...i think ppl have their own opinion no offense. but im not gonna take sides but goto alldroid ppl its gonna be back up...the data may or may not be still there. well see

Wildrat

Reaction score
What a pisser. I just found out about AD when I tried to log-in. So I came here looking for news and found what I was looking for but did not want to read. Then I read that stuff BD wrote. I think if ppl see the docs on the MD5 signings they will know all they need to know to make a decision on that ROM. I would like to say had credit been given to all the work done by others I would not have an issue with it, as much.
Anyway, back to AD. If there is a new owner of AD, I hope it comes back as it was except maybe without some of the children that were there whining all the time. A little reading and doing about this stuff goes a long way. This site, AD, and another site and the info on the site helped me immensely with rooting, ROM's, and Kernels and stuff. Because of reading on these sites I have had few questions, and when I did have issues it was usually covered in the FAQ's. I guess I will be hanging here more now. Does anyone know where Pete went?

Wildrat

Reaction score
Thanks Man! I'm there now also. I also have most of Pete's work from AD on my lappy. Most, not all, so if you need something and cannot find it, just PM me and I will see if it is something I saved. I also have a few of the other Dev's from there, but it is very limited as I was a PETE follower.

Reaction score
You know what? I knew this was going to happen before the email were sent to the Devs... how? Well... I was active in the ZeusDroid threads a lot anticipating the releases.

What I seen was admins stepping on each others toes. I could tell there was an underlying tension... then I was like oh... if it ain't the Roman Empire again.

Well Droid-Forums, you and Droid-Life (kellogs lol hey kells) are my primary sources, and will always be. :)

Censorship is another thing though.

Keep up the great work nonetheless!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
looks like they looking for money. Which is the diff from that site and the one pete is at:

• staradmin.gif
    staradmin.gif
    staradmin.gif
    staradmin.gif
    staradmin.gif
xx.gif

Accepting Donations

« on: Today at 09:28:43 AM »

tl;dr version: If you want to see alldroid come back (just the domain name, it will have a completely new face and new ownership) please make a donation via paypal towards the funds Brent is demanding.

Info about donations: If you have funds SITTING in your paypal account, they do not charge to send money to someone. If you use a credit/debit card, paypal will take a 2.9% fee for charging the card. SO, if you want to donate, and you have to charge a card to do so, send money directly to [email protected]. If you have funds sitting in your paypal account, send them to my, [email protected]

The long story that isn't really that long:

As of 9:10am CDT today, myself, b16a2smith (admin at http://merely-droid.net), rainabba, and birdman are accepting donations from any that would like to see alldroid make a return. Unfortunately the site's content as I have stated elsewhere is gone and there is no getting that back, so the donations would be for getting control of the domain name, getting new hosting, and getting a new forum software published.

Our goal is $5000 which will go strictly toward getting control of the domain name. Anything over that which we accept will go toward getting Invision Power Board installed (the new forum software we all agreed upon), getting the hosting, and admin time for the work that is going to be done to get this up and running as quickly as possible.

This is going to be a complete community effort and the new site, if obtained, will more or less have the motto of "Resurrected from it's ashes, by the community, for the community."

I will provide more details as I get them.

ip.gif
Do not contact me directly unless you want me to be rude and sarcastic and possibly post your message along with my reply on the web for all to see. This is not a joke.

"Time and knowledge is money and power."

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
looks like they looking for money. Which is the diff from that site and the one pete is at:

Um, I guess what you aren't aware of is one of the guys trying to buy alldroid..is the owner of the site you are talking about, and also is asking for donations. Check your info.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Alldroid has been dead for about two months now. There hasn't been much going on over there for awhile. I've been coming here as I think most people have. DF will be an awesome new home for everyone. This should be a great way to reinvigorate the community. DF FTW!

Big Cam

Reaction score
Well that was very rude of the person to not give any warning...well DroidForums owners, expect to have to buy more bandwith =)
It's not rude, he owned it and can do whatever he wants with it.

it was rude of all the immature peopel that pushed him to his point.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait, so if I own a car and just dash in front of you in the street, thats not rude? Well according to you I own the car so I can do whatever I want...

If he didnt give ANY warning it was rude. You dont stoop to the level of those around around you. Big the bigger person.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Better analogy: if I own a house and slam the front door in your face....since I own the door I can do whatever I want....