Alldroid.org has been closed indefinitely.

Discussion in 'Android News' started by cereal killer, May 9, 2010.

1. EmmVeePee

EmmVeePee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like how whoever wrote this, while in the midst of a hissy fit, accuses others of "high school drama". He really needs to grow up.

2. EmmVeePee

EmmVeePee Member

Ratings:
    +0

From the blog website the OP was taken from.

Seems like a giant publicity stunt, or that ***** finally grew a pair of balls.

3. dmodert66

dmodert66 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I dunno...Something big **may** be happening (as eluded to on page 8)...

Birdman Tweet from a few minutes ago :

4. b16a2smith

b16a2smith Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    well when cereal contacts me i will give all the new info!

5. b16a2smith

b16a2smith Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Alldroid.org, merely-droid.net, android-hackers.net are now combining to create a drama free environment, under *ALL* new management! All users that sign up for either sites will be ported over to its sister site, Many thanks to the Droidforums.net community, I appreciate all of you who joined me in chat, Miami thanks for the info, I will implement everything we talked about over the phone! You guys are great and I look forward to being a part of your Android Experience.

Steve

6. EmmVeePee

EmmVeePee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Born out of drama and claims to be 100% drama free?

No thanks.

7. b16a2smith

b16a2smith Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    before you flame, and with the support of Miami's advice, i am pretty sure its gonna be alright.

8. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    ^Hey, sometimes from the ashes rises the Phoenix......

9. speckit

speckit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I looks like its going to be back

Blog Archive Where did AllDroid go? **MAJOR- Update inside**

Its gone and forever will be. Nor the name, content or anything from that site will no longer be around. People are saying its because of money and it was never from the start nor at the end. Want to know really why its gone?Drama… There was to much of it. 100’s of emails a day about different drama that was going on and no matter what we tried to do to stop it nothing worked.
    The whole High School **** that was going on was and is pathetic so it had to end so I did that. Why I did send out an email to admins and a couple other people to see if they wanted to buy was strictly to keep the site around. For those who said it was about the money I’ve already had a couple offers to buy site and I’ve said no. This community needs to grow up and realize thats its not a high school, most the Dev’s are in there 20’s and 30’s and don’t want to deal with the bull**** crap people do. If you look at those who pull **** you’ll also realize they are in high school and need to grow up.
    MAJOR-Update:
    Will AllDroid be around any more? YES! Talked to the other Admin and he understands why I did what I did and will be making sure AllDroid and ALL its content will be up with in the next day or two.

10. speckit

speckit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wow i dont know how to read sorry i didnt realize it was already posted

11. R1Lover

R1Lover Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I'll bookmark that site under the name "Drama Queens" then delete it... lmao

A waste of time.....

12. Sean

Sean Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While there was some ground breaking stuff over at AllDroid, Droid Forums and Droid-Life are my 2 biggest sources, I joined this site pretty early, (how do you think I got my Name?) and honestly, no other site has been more helpful to me.

Also, while it's tragic that we've all lost another source of driod wisdom, I think the growth i've witnessed here is quite amazing, and everyone here should be proud of themselves.

If you don't like what happened at all droid, lets just keep doing what we're doing, and make sure it doesnt happen here.

Now that I got all the serious **** out of the way... lets have a dance party!!!

dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

Search tags for this page
alldrhlonewl

alldroid

alldroid org
www.alldroid.org