ALL D2 Gingerblur questions or problems come here.

udaykiran0

Reaction score
:greendroid:Can somebody plz explain the wavy icon beside the wifi icon in this screenshot of my rooted Droid 2:greendroid::greendroid:

thats viberate mode :)

turn sound back on and it will go away lol
Thanks man I was confuse as this icon is so different from the original froyo icon and I didn't realize that my vibrate mode was on. Thankyou for the fastest replies I ever got on any forum

udaykiran0

Reaction score
Can somebody walkme trough the steps to uninstall this nonfunctional swype and install swype beta. I am on rooted GB on droid 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
get titanium backup and just freeze it.

Arshem

Reaction score
Wowzer

So I woke up this morning to my alarm clock going off, and when I shut it off, My phone goes PSYCHO on me..browser was opening, I'd clear it, then task manager kicked in and said to add browser to the auto-end. Cleared out of there, then it asked if Facebook should be added, I cleared out of there, then the browser opened again, cleared out of there, then random things started popping up (random apps)...I said "Eff it", turned off the phone and went back to sleep...then I missed work BUT the point is, until GB is final, I'm going back to FroYo with Liberty 1.5

edwards2243

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to the detailed directions to sbf? I've never used rsd lite. I've found links for the original droid and DX, but not D2. I love GB, but i'm anxious to get root again!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My alarm went off and that was it, i likke that i can hit any button to make it shut off or just open the slider. I am not saying there will not be issues cuz this is not the official release, but so far it been running real good for me.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I had a ton of problems after sbfing back to foyo to install the rooted version. Once i got the rooted leak installed it worked great all day while at work when I got home it wouldn't connect to my wifi. I started to diagnose and was like well it connected at work wifi why not here so I reset my modem and router no luck. Decided to wipe and delete for another install and it kept getting stuck after a certain point but once I rebooted the leak still loaded.

I tried again with same results after 3 or 4 tries so I decide let's go back to liberty 1.5 and both tries it would get to the moto logo and send me back to cwr.

Anyone else able to flash back to a custom 2.2 rom? I guess we are stuck if not but I tried to sbf and the pc didn't recognize my driver for my d2 so no sbf either. I got no problems beyond im stuck on this leak and cannot load any older backups whether liberty, squidly or apex

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

wsfanatic

Reaction score
My contacts always exits when you select a specific contact. You can view the list of all of my contacts, but as soon as you select a specific one, it transitions like it's about to show the details then exits to the homescreen. Is anyone else having this issue? Any fixes?

buckoman

Reaction score
Gingerblur Icon Adding Problems

Hi all,
This morning I installed the leaked gingerbread update for DROID 2 and I've had some difficulties. The first hour, everything went really smoothly. Soon, I was unable to add icons to the homescreen using the traditional method. I have to now go to add>Applications to add icons. Any help would be appreciated.

-Buckoman

No offense or anything, but i kinda feel like my comment was read and then disregarded. If there is anyone who has this problem, or if there is a way to fix it besides a factory reset (maybe an application incompatibility?). Thank you for your help in advance, and i really hope this can be fixed!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had a ton of problems after sbfing back to foyo to install the rooted version. Once i got the rooted leak installed it worked great all day while at work when I got home it wouldn't connect to my wifi. I started to diagnose and was like well it connected at work wifi why not here so I reset my modem and router no luck. Decided to wipe and delete for another install and it kept getting stuck after a certain point but once I rebooted the leak still loaded.

I tried again with same results after 3 or 4 tries so I decide let's go back to liberty 1.5 and both tries it would get to the moto logo and send me back to cwr.

Anyone else able to flash back to a custom 2.2 rom? I guess we are stuck if not but I tried to sbf and the pc didn't recognize my driver for my d2 so no sbf either. I got no problems beyond im stuck on this leak and cannot load any older backups whether liberty, squidly or apex

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

You might have to sbf to 2.3.20 and then load up your nandroid backup.

destin246

Reaction score
Ok my call volume is so low I can barely hear it and when I put it on speaker I cnt hear it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

demorse

Reaction score
Funky Multi-touch

I downloaded tap tap revenge yesterday and it worked perfectly but after I upgraded to gingerbread I started to notice the multitouch was acting a little funny. The screen will pick up two moving fingers perfectly but it won't pick up a a two finger tap (only one finger shows up), I tested this with multiple multitouch tests and and I SBFed back to 2.2 just to make sure it worked on there (It did). Any suggestions on if there's a way to fix this?