ALL D2 Gingerblur questions or problems come here.

TakeMeOut

Reaction score
That "haze" is a specific feature to gingerbread, stock one it is green. its too late you know the menu has ended, i like it alot

Cstryon

Reaction score
I can't reboot into recovery using bootstrap or rom manager. Also using rooted version.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droidmatic

Reaction score
Yeah its pretty good as is, there's just some things here and there that I wanted to point out. Im mainly interested in seeing if im having unique experiences or if everyone is seeing the same things I am.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
actually if you are rooted install bootstrap from market again (not the free apk on the web) and the try again I had the same problem .

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh rom manager will not work.

droidmatic

Reaction score
Huh its kinda strange, im not sure I like haze thing.

Jeeper_Slick

Reaction score
Keyboard Lights Not working with Gingerbread

So I installed the leaked 2.3.3 onto my D2 and I absolutely love it. Made this thing into a whole new animal. So much faster, and I love some of the new added features. My Quadrant score jumped from 1387 to 1589.

Only issues I'm having is the backlights for the keyboard and the home/search/back/menu keys are only working about 25% of the time. I've tried all the settings with no luck.

Anyone else getting this ?

Thanks

buckoman

Reaction score
DROID 2 Gingerbread Issues

Hi all,
This morning I installed the leaked gingerbread update for DROID 2 and I've had some difficulties. The first hour, everything went really smoothly. Soon, I was unable to add icons to the homescreen using the traditional method. I have to now go to add>Applications to add icons. Any help would be appreciated.

-Buckoman

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that is the new way of adding icons. its not broke.

buckoman

Reaction score
Sorry, I must have misphrased. You should be able to click app drawer>hold down the application>add to home screen. It was doing it fine until a couple hours ago.

-Buckoman

buckoman

Reaction score
And the "blue haze" is normal. Its the blue version of the nexus s's orange haze.

-Buckoman

udaykiran0

Reaction score
Unkown Icon In Notification Bar

:greendroid:Can somebody plz explain the wavy icon beside the wifi icon in this screenshot of my rooted Droid 2:greendroid::greendroid:

fishaholic

Reaction score
Only issues I'm having is the backlights for the keyboard and the home/search/back/menu keys are only working about 25% of the time. I've tried all the settings with no luck.

Anyone else getting this ?

Thanks

just reboot, i had the same issue and a re boot fixed the issue.... not sure about the pocket mode either i turned that off and then re booted and had keyboard lights back :)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
looks like vibrate ........