Alkido App question

TJM

Reaction score
I'm wondering does anyone else who has this app know how to delete the books off your bookshelf? I can delete a couple of books now that I downloaded and trying to figure out how to do this. I have gone through all of the app menu and settings with no answer still. Help!
Thanks!

OP
TJM

TJM

Reaction score
Now that was a quick reply. Thanks, I'll try that. I'm not sure if I spelled that right for I don't have my Droid in front of me. Not sure if it's Alkido, or Aldiko. I appreciate your reply. :redface:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very welcome! Don't know how much help that will be but it's worth a shot, cause a lot of stuff in Android can be solved with the long press lol

OP
TJM

TJM

Reaction score
Thanks, appreciate your help! :smile: I will try this when it's done charging for I drained the battery down earlier.

OP
TJM

TJM

Reaction score
I love this Forum place - can't wait for the t-shirt (lol) Where else can you go and get answers so quickly like this from people who really know?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just to correct what you said TJM.......I really didn't know lol

I don't use Aldiko...that was just a guess cause a lot of things require a long press to delete

But I'm glad I can help man!!! That's why I stay on here all the time lol

droider4life

Reaction score
Your welcome tjm this forum definately is very helpful.. I try to also help whenever I can.. and everyone has helped me so far when I needed it..

Good guess nate I have the app and u r absolutely right.. long press on most things does wonders: )