Laputa Book Reader

samfez

Reaction score
I need help. I had to replace my phone today and now all my books that I downloaded from Laputa are on my smart card and I don't know how to move them back to my bookshelf. I was just going to re-download them but Laputa no longer offers them.

Does anyone else know of another book reader that has a good selection of free books?

dstillwell

Reaction score
I love the Laputa Book Reader, However, some time ago when I downloaded a batch of books there were thousands of free books available, including what I would call current releases by authors such as Suzanne Collins, James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell.  Now, I can only find a few free books and there is no wonder they are free-no one would want to read them. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or what is the problem. Thanks

technojohn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung core duos
In Laputa Reader for Android more features and services with the coolest paper leaf rolling effect provides you the best reading experience on Android.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It won't work on my Droid Turbo. It simply crashes every time I try to run it and wants to send the crash report.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.