Alarm

kpoker

Reaction score
Are there any issues with the Alarm not going off? Slept through alarm twice now which I have never done before. I only have battery extender running. Any reason why the alarm might not be going off?

hendricks026

Reaction score
Not sure on alarm issues with the D4, but I've had similar experiences of easily sleeping through alarms on my old D1 and just determined it to be the ease of dismissing the alarms, so easy that you could do it in your sleep(literally). My fix was Alarm Clock Extreme(there's ad-supported and paid versions). It may sound super nerdy, but you can set it up so that in order for you to dismiss the alarm you have to solve a simple math problem, of which you can select varying levels of difficulty. I've been using it for probably over a year or so and have maybe slept through 1 or 2 alarms which I have no idea how it happened.

If you chose to try this out, a fair warning, prepare to be amazed at how stupid you are when just waking up. I'm a mechanical engineering student and usually struggle to dismiss the alarm with problems as simple as 63-15 or 17*6.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
Would that waste more resources or its fine?

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
Is there anyway to see exactly how much in memory or resources it takes up?