1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm Clock Question

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by orenb, Jun 30, 2010.

1. orenb

orenb New Member

I have set the alarm clock multiple times when I go to bed at night and it has failed to go off the next morning. The Repeat was set to Never and the Alarm Sound was set to the default-Light.It will tell me at the bottom of the screen that the alarm is set to go off for example: 7 hrs and 21 mins from now. I can test the alarm by setting it to go off in a few minutes and it always will work. Any suggestions?
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

I never used the stock alarm clock but you may want to check out 'Better alarm clock' in market, I tried the free version and was hooked...
  3. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

Are you running any task killers? That may be the problem, it could ber killing the app.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. orenb

orenb New Member

Thanks. I am using Advanced Task Killer and that was the problem.
Search tags for this page

droid x2 phone alarm

how to x2 set alarm on droid x2

where is alarm clock on droid x 2