1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm clock while phone is off

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by oriald, Nov 15, 2010.

1. oriald

oriald New Member

Hi Guys,

I just migrated from my Blackberry Tour to the Droid Pro.
    My berry was always by my side and served me as an alarm clock as well. I would set the time, turn it off and it would power on automatically at the alarm time and wake me up (with the nice melody of alarm + 100 new emails waiting...).

My DROID - does not do that :icon_eek:- It will not power itself on like all other phones do (Nokia, LG, Berry...) - very basic and very missing (unless I missed something). Once i turned it off - it will not alarm unless I turn it on first - doesn't make sense!

I travel all the time and REALLY don't feel like carrying an additional item (alarm clock) just to wake up on time.

Any help is appreciated!

Ori.
Search tags for this page
alarm clock when phone is off

alarm clock when phone is off android

alarm while phone off android

android alarm clock phone off

android alarm clock phone turned off

android alarm clock power off

android alarm clock when phone is off

android alarm clock while phone off

android alarm when phone is off