Ahhhhh help me!!!!

GotnFX

Reaction score
say I disabled some of the moto and verizon bloatware apps but through the settings>apps menu would this cause errors when I revert back to ICS? I'm guessing no.

If you were on a leaked version of ICS such as .214 or .215 and reverted back to stock ICS .211, it shouldn't cause errors. Now if you were on stock ICS and you froze or uninstall, it may cause an error if an update to JB is pushed or if you manually install it. If you disable it, you should be OK since it is still there on you phone...however, I've always reverted back to stock before any update and so this is really a guess.

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
If you were on a leaked version of ICS such as .214 or .215 and reverted back to stock ICS .211, it shouldn't cause errors. Now if you were on stock ICS and you froze or uninstall, it may cause an error if an update to JB is pushed or if you manually install it. If you disable it, you should be OK since it is still there on you phone...however, I've always reverted back to stock before any update and so this is really a guess.

thanx for all the clarification on my questions GotnFX. just waiting on the adapter now so the bios and everything let ap fastboot work. waiting on usps sucks should be here soon tho :fingerscrossed:

GotnFX

Reaction score
thanx for all the clarification on my questions GotnFX. just waiting on the adapter now so the bios and everything let ap fastboot work. waiting on usps sucks should be here soon tho :fingerscrossed:

No problem..I hope it all works out for you!

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
uggggh what did i do wrong got the part i needed ran option 1 from droid razr utility and my phone still wont boot up...

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
I think it didn't work the first time because it was an older utility. I downloaded and extracted the newer one and got my phone reset and reloaded with all my apps, thank gawd for ti backups and the fact that i back up on a regular basis. BACK_UPS_GOOD!!! DancingNexus:blink:dancedroid:p:hail::icon_ banana:I am god since I didn't have to go to Verizon to fix it. Thanks to Team Black Hat also their little doohickey did the trick and let me flash when the battery was technically dead love that sense of accomplishment you get when you fix something. :icon_ lala:this is exactly what I did when I saw the battery indicator appear and my phone started charging.

i know your not supposed to do this but I'm putting a link for team black hats factory adapter if it wasn't for me shelling out 13.50 (that's with shipping from the west coast to the east coast) and them making this item it would have been a bigger headache to fix my phone. highly recommend buying this.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I think it didn't work the first time because it was an older utility. I downloaded and extracted the newer one and got my phone reset and reloaded with all my apps, thank gawd for ti backups and the fact that i back up on a regular basis. BACK_UPS_GOOD!!! DancingNexus:blink:dancedroid:p:hail::icon_ banana:I am god since I didn't have to go to Verizon to fix it. Thanks to Team Black Hat also their little doohickey did the trick and let me flash when the battery was technically dead love that sense of accomplishment you get when you fix something. :icon_ lala:this is exactly what I did when I saw the battery indicator appear and my phone started charging.

i know your not supposed to do this but I'm putting a link for team black hats factory adapter if it wasn't for me shelling out 13.50 (that's with shipping from the west coast to the east coast) and them making this item it would have been a bigger headache to fix my phone. highly recommend buying this.

Glad it all worked out! Also thanks for posting the link above...I am sure there will be someone out there who will need it...maybe me someday..lol.