Ahhhhh help me!!!!

lumenate88

Reaction score
was talking to someone on my phone when it suddenly started acting strangely then crashed on me i have the cdma droid razr xt912 rooted i have root keeper on my phone and i recently changed the boot animation and now it wont move past said animation. HELP!!!!!!

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome.. someone will be along shortly..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello and welcome.. someone will be along shortly..

Without exploring your animation files, my only other suggestions are either a Factory Data Restore or a full re-flashing of the stock ROM.

Krenzy

Reaction score
Strange...its still the only post on the entire forum that does that for me.

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
@ krenzy it was OK when I posted this but now it looks entirely messed up so ill try to fix that thank you for the welcome 94lt1, sorry I didn't make a welcome post. I know your supposed to but I'm super worried bout my phone. I've found a few other forums on other sites and other posts on this site on how to fix a similar issue but I just keep running into other problems to tackle. So naturally I'm really regretting rooting my phone... so issue now is I think Safe Strap, because it seems like I only get power when plugged into the Motorola wall charger, I read that you can get the phone to charge whilst off by going to the stock Boot loader and then going to BP Tools and the phone should load the battery symbol but Safe Strap just seems to love love love loading first every time. Another thing I've done to try to fix this issue I'm having is to completely wipe the device of what I can which I've done several times now cache and factory wipe have been applied. I've downloaded the official ics ota rom had issues with my SD card not being formatted correctly so I redid that, then had the battery issues. Sorry for the unorganized thoughts hope I've stated the situation thoroughly and I hope I can get this issue solved b4 I start getting work calls that i cant answer...guess I'll have to try to unlock my t-mobile SIM to work with my Verizon bb9900 since I lost the original...uggggghhhh

P.S. safe strap wont load up and I think its version 2.11 which I read on another forum it's ics safe doubt it tho since my phone is bricked but still saveable if I can just get the damned thing to charge...also a link to a factory restore would be nice because I don't want to have to pay for power amp, balders gate, and mike v's skate party again...

Last edited:

GotnFX

Reaction score
also a link to a factory restore would be nice because I don't want to have to pay for power amp, balders gate, and mike v's skate party again...

What os were you on ICS or JB? Also, once you paid for an app, you don't have to pay for it again. It is all tied to your email account that was used to purchase it.

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
What os were you on ICS or JB? Also, once you paid for an app, you don't have to pay for it again. It is all tied to your email account that was used to purchase it.
Does that apply for app key unlockers because power amp says not to uninstall the key because you might have to pay for it again...

Was on the most up-to-date ics os no roms Safe Strap isn't even enabled yet and I haven't even delved into different roms it was ics that I rooted on also as soon as the ota update started last year is when I rooted hope some of this info helps. I just ordered the top hat factory cable adapter also since I have no charge on my phone, unless its plugged in, so I can't do anything till I fix that. Popped the back case off because that didn't bother me to do since I've already voided the warranty but then I noticed that it's a ribbon cable where the power connectors are and I don't have any chargers that have specified positive & negative wires so charging it that way is out of the question and even if I did I'd be too worried about frying the battery and then having to shell out 120 bucks, because I figure if I gotta buy a new battery it might as well be the razr maxx battery, shell, & frame.

grrr I feel like Capt'n Kirk yelling to Scotty, "I need more power!!!"

Last edited:

GotnFX

Reaction score
Does that apply for app key unlockers because power amp says not to uninstall the key because you might have to pay for it again...

It actually says not to uninstall the key cuz you need both the trial and key version in order for the Full Version app to work. Otherwise if you just had the trial version it would think you never bought the key. Nothing about paying for it again. I have the app and I've done fdrs and tried custom ROMs on my OG and my Maxx and not once have I had to repurchase anything bought. Once you reactivate your phone and enter you gmail..the play store will show you all your apps as purchased if you had bought it. Good luck with the phone.
Also here is a link if you were on version .211 that should get you back to stock .211..read it first. Foxkat started it.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...lly-bean-leak-classroom-w-mattyp-friends.html

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
thanks a bunch gotnfx hope this works out for me and i dont have any more hiccups. going by foxkat's tutorial there it seems i didnt need to download the ics update? is that correct or no?

GotnFX

Reaction score
thanks a bunch gotnfx hope this works out for me and i dont have any more hiccups. going by foxkat's tutorial there it seems i didnt need to download the ics update? is that correct or no?

I was on .215 and I wasn't sure what I had disabled or froze that may have been part of stock ICS .211. So I ended up reverting back to stock .211 ICS, this way I knew I wouldn't have any problems updating to the leak JB. Some people were getting errors and I believe they were in the same boat as me but tried going straight to JB. If you had stock ICS .211 and you know for sure you didn't change any preinstalled apps, then you should be fine. But you need to be stock .211 ICS.
Leaked version of JB is giving me great battery life of over 35+ hours. Some have had over 50..and yes this is with normal use of over 5 hrs of screen time usage. Now there have been reports of the official JB coming out soon..but soon sometimes have turned out to be months.. lol

Lester52

Reaction score
Hello GoTnFX.. I see that your on the leaked JB, just wondering, since we lost CDMA only network going to ICS if we got it back with JB. :)
Thanks Lester

GotnFX

Reaction score
Hello GoTnFX.. I see that your on the leaked JB, just wondering, since we lost CDMA only network going to ICS if we got it back with JB. :)
Thanks Lester

Hey Lester..still the same network modes..LTE/CDMA..and Global...one think I can't remember though is if GSM/UTMS was in ICS..but that is also another choice in network mode.

OP
lumenate88

lumenate88

Reaction score
I was on .215 and I wasn't sure what I had disabled or froze that may have been part of stock ICS .211. So I ended up reverting back to stock .211 ICS, this way I knew I wouldn't have any problems updating to the leak JB. Some people were getting errors and I believe they were in the same boat as me but tried going straight to JB. If you had stock ICS .211 and you know for sure you didn't change any preinstalled apps, then you should be fine. But you need to be stock .211 ICS.
Leaked version of JB is giving me great battery life of over 35+ hours. Some have had over 50..and yes this is with normal use of over 5 hrs of screen time usage. Now there have been reports of the official JB coming out soon..but soon sometimes have turned out to be months.. lol

say I disabled some of the moto and verizon bloatware apps but through the settings>apps menu would this cause errors when I revert back to ICS? I'm guessing no.