RAZR stuck at boot screen

RichStevenson

Reaction score
So my wife's RAZR decided it no longer wanted to boot. It started the day before where the phone would randomly reboot itself. Since she had a bunch of crap installed, I told her to start uninstalling most of them, and if that didn't help I would just reset the phone. The next day it's stuck at the red animated boot screen, and will not go any further. The animation is playing, but that's all that is happening. So I wiped the cache and did a hard reset, multiple times to no avail. VZW said the phone is shot, so I replaced it. But I'm wondering if it's possible to re-flash this thing, and bring it back to life. It is not, and never was rooted.

Thanks,
Rich

OP
RichStevenson

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Apologies for the late update. I had found that utility, and THOUGHT the battery had enough of a charge. I thought wrong.... I was waiting on the fast boot cable to arrive, which came yesterday. Ran the utility again, and the phone is up and running!

GotnFX

Reaction score
Apologies for the late update. I had found that utility, and THOUGHT the battery had enough of a charge. I thought wrong.... I was waiting on the fast boot cable to arrive, which came yesterday. Ran the utility again, and the phone is up and running!

Glad it worked out for you!