Rooted RAZR stuck in MOTO boot, Need help...

MitchGOV

Reaction score
16GB RAZR running 4.0.4 rooted with Project Lense Boot Manager. Problem began when I was using ROM TOOL BOX PRO to change font on phone. After choosing font and rebooting my RAZR got stuck in MOTO boot screen. When boot manager comes up I've tried wiping and factory reset, complete restore from complete backup using the Project Lense Boot Manager, and stock factory reset. To no avail can I get my RAZR out of the MOTO boot screen. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

greyghost04

Reaction score
Call Verizon and tell them your phone bricked from the OTA update. They'll send you a new phone.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Yep good idea start of with suggesting fraud. If you do what the above suggested the factory techs will find out why the phone won't work and charge your account with the full $600-700 retail price of the phone when they realize you defrauded them.

Mitch, sorry I'm not real familiar with your phone or the recovery program you are using. I do know a bootloop usually isn't very hard to fix. I've done it myself on several occasions. I'm sure someone will be along soon. Good luck!

Last edited: