Reaction score
Additional Pics for Possible Droid Bionic Leak:

droid-bionic-b.png

droid-bionic-c.png

droid-bionic-d.png

droid-bionic-e.jpg

Source: Droid-Life

Reaction score
i'm not gonna lie, that phone is rather bonerific. this will most likely be my next phone. Anyone else notice that the bottom two pics are different. the lower speaker is in a different place

stevewest87

Reaction score
One is a rendering one is actual

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

codye91

Reaction score
The bottom right picture is the rendering of the Targa we were all so excited about. Is this finally that Targa/Bionic superbaby that we all heard was going to be released instead of the original bionic? If so, I'm very excited, this is one bad-a looking device. dancedroid

bigdad63

Reaction score
I've been seriously debating taking back my x2 (love the: quickness of dual core, qhd screen) because of a very weak speakerphone (especially noticable with wind noise in the car), worries about 4G coming sooner than later, and NOT being able to use the SD card for applications. The 8gb of internal is really 4 after all of the dookyware and I just like keeping a lot of apps. An even bigger screen, 4G, and what looks like an extra speaker will address a lot of my concerns. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to hunch over my laptop and look at the leaked DB pix while twiddling my fingers and giggling incessantly.

alquimista

Reaction score
Last edited: