TeeX

Reaction score
savin' my money, eye on the prize.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
What is with that Droid1/2 lookin lip?? Why have that with no keyboard? Or is there one? If so, meh, I'm out.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
yeah this looks alot like the D3 with the lip/shoulder there. very strange to have that on a bar type phone.

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet these are pics of Droid 3. There is no way they will have that lip on the bottom of a phone that is not a slider.

On this one I call BS. IMO

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
The second pic states "Model Number: Droid Bionic" or do they typically put other things there to confuse the masses? I'm going with it's a Droid Bionic, though. Looks like a kewl phone. I could see myself upgrading from my DX to one of these!

I've been waffling as to which phone to get. I won't be able to upgrade until April though. So, I have to be patient. Very. Patient.

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
I hope those are faked...The bionic is the phone I'm waiting for but not if it's a slider and the phone in those pics is definitely a slider.

tbone73

Reaction score
This will probably be my next phone, it looks real cool. Does anyone know if the Droid 3 is going to do 4G?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
yup....the slider is a no deal for me.
Really..... so it will do 4G, are there any images of the physical keyboard?

Yeah, I doubt there's a keyboard. Would someone really take all of those pictures and not take a picture of the keyboard if it was there? Some of the additional pictures seem to show more of an upward, rounded lip of some sort, not a dropped, lower one similar to the Droid 3. Although I will admit that the lack of a profile shot is odd.

jbdavies

Reaction score
The second pic states "Model Number: Droid Bionic" or do they typically put other things there to confuse the masses? I'm going with it's a Droid Bionic, though. Looks like a kewl phone. I could see myself upgrading from my DX to one of these!

I've been waffling as to which phone to get. I won't be able to upgrade until April though. So, I have to be patient. Very. Patient.

Well... this picture shows a new phone called Fiddlesticks. So... must be a real phone, no?

e3f82322.jpg

Just because it SAYS it on a LEAKED picture... doesn't mean it's real. I just spend 2 minutes making this. Anyone can do that...

I'm not saying it's not the Bionic. I'm just saying... don't always believe what you read/see... especially on the internet.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well... this picture shows a new phone called Fiddlesticks. So... must be a real phone, no?

Just because it SAYS it on a LEAKED picture... doesn't mean it's real. I just spend 2 minutes making this. Anyone can do that...

I'm not saying it's not the Bionic. I'm just saying... don't always believe what you read/see... especially on the internet.

Well generally, when people put up pictures like these on the internet. within days someone will come out and prove it's fake if it is indeed fake. I'm pretty sure this is Bionic. Sure it could be some unknown Moto device headed for Verizon with 4G LTE but there are several other pictures out there to justify that this is the Bionic.