Accidentally formated SD-Card... woops

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Well in a move to test out the new CM6 final release, I downloaded all the files I needed to SDcard and rebooted into ClockwordMod recovery. Formated Data, System, Cache, Sdcard... wait why is this one taking so long?? SDCARD????? Too late....

All my pictures, SNES saved points, app data and most importantly all my ROM backups... ARGGG!!! Hows that go with your bowl of cereal???

Anyways, to make some apple juice with apples here; luckily clockworkmod has the option to mount the SDCard to PC. So I just put in some CM6 and continued with what I would have done anyways. All I can say is that with about 1 almost 2 months of inactivity with the Android community, coming back to a beautiful rom (CM6) all fresh and clean is really not so bad at all. WORD! Thanks again everyone for keeping this wonderful machine that is the Android community greased and running!

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Formated Data, System, Cache, Sdcard... wait why is this one taking so long?? SDCARD????? Too late....

good thing i only used SPR with my droid or else i might have done this too :)

633838673083134865-FACEPALM.jpg

OP
Z

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
It's funny, clockwordmod makes you go through great lengths to confirm what your formatting too... I'm just normally on auto-pilot becuz I do this so often, then.. woops lol!!