Reaction score
Total Space: 16gb
Available: 12.19gb

Phone Storage
Available: 10.15gb

SD Card
Total Space: unavailable
Available: unavailable

And now the damn thing wont even update from verizon. 205mb update and it says no service. Been seeing this problem everywhere!

Internal storage looks good... Try putting the sd card in a PC and format it in FAT32 (not NTFS, vFAT, or anything else)... Is it seen in recovery?

What is the end result your looking for for firmware? 3.14.605.12 is stable and basically no different then current firmware except global mode radios and kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

acejavelin

Reaction score
cards work proper in laptop and in a camera. formated fat32.

My end result I was HOPING for was this

【ROM】【4.2.2】【GPL】☣INFECTION-2.9.1☣【07/20/13】【CM-10.1.2】【Linaro-4.8】 - xda-developers

But now Id just like it to be UP TO DATE stock ICS.

Gotcha... You should get an OTA update to 3.14.605.13 within 48 hours if activation, then shortly after an update to 4.5.605.14. If not, probably have to go S-OFF and flash hboot & radios separately. You might want to send a PM to REV3NT3CH on XDA, I think he knows how to patch up when S-ON and unlocked

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

OP
C

crackerjack989

Reaction score
Ive given up on flashing a rom now. But even still, not having a working SD card makes everything so difficult. The SU that comes with ARA 3.15 doesnt work with stock ICS. So I gotta flash a different version. Which I cant DO because I can't copy the zip to my sdcard. Still is not reading anything from internal SD either.

Is there a way to push this into recovery or flash it somehow??? Need root for wifi tether and disabling the accessory mode which turns on every time I plug it into a car charger. God I just want my old ROM back! :(

acejavelin

Reaction score
Ive given up on flashing a rom now. But even still, not having a working SD card makes everything so difficult. The SU that comes with ARA 3.15 doesnt work with stock ICS. So I gotta flash a different version. Which I cant DO because I can't copy the zip to my sdcard. Still is not reading anything from internal SD either.

Is there a way to push this into recovery or flash it somehow??? Need root for wifi tether and disabling the accessory mode which turns on every time I plug it into a car charger. God I just want my old ROM back! :(
If the RUU didn't fix the internal storage issue, then it might not be fixable... running the RUU completely wipes the device and repartitions and formats the internal 16GB storage, if the internal storage is not accessible after applying it, then it might be unrepairable.

If you plug the phone into a PC, does it mount the internal storage (HTC STORAGE volume) and is it accessible in Windows?

OP
C

crackerjack989

Reaction score
I should have cleared that up earlier, Yes, the new RUU DID fix that issue. Which is why Im so damn confused that ARA will not read anything from it and it used to before

acejavelin

Reaction score
I should have cleared that up earlier, Yes, the new RUU DID fix that issue. Which is why Im so damn confused that ARA will not read anything from it and it used to before
Honestly, Amon Ra was good in it's day but I would switch to TWRP 2.6.3.0 (NOT 2.6.3.3). Just download it here: Goo.im Downloads - Browsing vigor and copy it to your adb/fastboot directory, boot into hboot and start fastboot and type "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-vigor.img" without the quotes. If you prefer CWM (standard or touch), you could use that one from here, it is a personal preference thing: [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6 [12/6/2013] - xda-developers

TWRP/CWM allow you to install from either storage location.

OP
C

crackerjack989

Reaction score
Alright Ill give that a try, thank you for having such patience with this haha

OP
C

crackerjack989

Reaction score
TWRP didnt see the the zip either, CWM however, did the trick! And I learned about adb sideload in the process. So now I have 2 viable options for flashing a rom! But I think I'll just run stock for a while and actually use my phone rather than screw with it for another week or 2. Thanks much!!