Accel Golf

LakeMountD

Reaction score
Just saw this in the marketplace, seems very promising based on what it "can" do but I can't get it to connect to the server, maybe because they just put it up?

OP
L

LakeMountD

Reaction score
I said I would change it when it works lol. Figured maybe it would jumpstart them a bit. Guess I should change it to 3 until fixed.

wsul

Reaction score
LMD - we ran into a couple server-side issues after posting the app. We've pulled it after seeing your review and will republish after we fix the problem and will let you know!

What attracted you to the app?

Last edited:
OP
L

LakeMountD

Reaction score
There aren't many golf apps for android. Freecaddie is nice but has no map feature, golf card doesn't have many courses in my area and I hated the interface. This looks really promising which is why I posted for others to check out. I was a little harsh giving one star at first didn't realize it was beta but I am really looking forward to this and seeing what it can do, it send like it could really improve your game. Was going to use it this Saturday! I will continue to give you feedback though.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
just wanted to mention, I'm looking forward to this as well! I was using intelligolf on my winmo phone, but this looks like a good replacement for it on android!

brianr0131

Reaction score
Best golf app I have ever used was BBGPSGoLF on Blackberry. The only tough part about that one was that you often had to set up courses which takes about 20-30 minutes. That app did everything you could dream of. It marked shots tracked distances per club and logged them onto a database. It suggested clubs. It tracked scores for a foursome.

The best part was that it was FREE.

BBM and BBGPSGolf are the ONLY things I miss from my BB days. :(

PS I am a terrible golfer too (who isn't?) LOL

Last edited:

wsul

Reaction score
LMD - We fixed the app and published the new version. Please let me know what you think and any changes you'd like to see!

Brian, Vicious, and Extreme - if you happen to get the chance to use it, would also appreciate any feedback you have and any features you'd like added.

OP
L

LakeMountD

Reaction score
LMD - We fixed the app and published the new version. Please let me know what you think and any changes you'd like to see!

Brian, Vicious, and Extreme - if you happen to get the chance to use it, would also appreciate any feedback you have and any features you'd like added.

I actually update my thread on your site earlier today. Still can't get clubs to work.

OP
L

LakeMountD

Reaction score
LMD bumped it to a 3 that's progress LOL

Haha I am a tough sell! Actually I never updated it because he took it off the market. I am excited about this thing getting fixed though so I will do all the testing he needs.

wsul

Reaction score
LMD - can you create a new account and upgrade your app to the latest version and see if you have any issues? I think we've fixed everything. Let me know.

OP
L

LakeMountD

Reaction score
Okay got it to recognize the clubs now in the program, really cool! I will test out more functionalities soon, but one feature I really suggest is on the range finder, let three point that dictates the yardage not be exactly where the finger is pointing because on these screens are small enough that your finger gets in the way of accuracy.