Best golf app

durfdan

Reaction score
Hello. I know it is the tail end of winter (hopefully). However, I was thinking about the upcoming golfing season and was trying to find a golf "caddie" app for my droid. I saw this forums and thought I would see what everyone else is using.

So then to my question...

What is the best, in your opinion, golf "caddie" app for golfing? I am located in the greater cleveland area. So an app that has a pretty wide array of courses would probably be needed.

Thanks for any help.

ely_az

Reaction score
I tried FreeCaddie this weekend and the interface was decent but the yardage was consistently off and there is no way to fix the mistakes in the course file. Also does not have course pictures just a yardage to front, center, back of green. I am going to try DroidCaddie this weekend and will report back.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i would like to know the best too. i wouldnt mind paying a little if it is really good. accurate, and looks nice

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I use TeeDroid Caddy. Love it.

rocky602

Reaction score
Golf Caddie Free

I used Golf Caddie Free over the weekend. For free is was awesome. Very accurate yardage, within 2 years of every sprinkler head and within 2 yards of my buddies sky caddie gps. The free version only gives front, back, center yards to the green, I'm gonna pay the $10 to try the pay version next time out.