Absolute System-LithMod Edition

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by canvs2321, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Xtreme0823

Xtreme0823 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Was just wondering if there is a way to apply fonts. I choose the font it applies and I reboot. But the fonts do not change. I tried this with both, fonts included w/Absolute System and using my own fonts. Any Ideas?? Thanks

2. elwood1229

elwood1229 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having the same difficulty as Xtreme0823. I have the latest version of Absolute System-LithMod Edition. I am trying to download the "stock" font to help with the call answer slider issue. When I try to download the font, the request to reboot appears so quickly that it doesn't seem that it has had time to download the font. Rebooting doesn't appear to change the font and when I look at the list of downloaded fonts listed in Absolute System it shows "null" as the only downloaded font.

Any help would be appreciated!

Elwood

3. elwood1229

elwood1229 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response and sorry you are not feeling well. I am using SU 2.3 and Absolute System is listed as having permissions. I was able to download the stock font through the Allinone script, but am still having problems with the answer call slider, but that is for another thread!

Elwood

4. _Killer_

_Killer_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed AS-Lithium mod edition today... I'm still getting FC when trying open a2sd..

I'm assuming no update is needed from the market since i installed today..

5. _Killer_

_Killer_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed from the market today, used the new as-lme to uninstall the original AS afterwards (the original was doing the same thing.)

sorry to hear you're not feeling well! i'm DIGGIN the AS (really new to the droid) this makes things SO much easier. get to feelin well man!

6. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Any chance of adding the Lithium Mod boot animation to AS? Or am I an idiot and just missed it (i hope not. LOL)

7. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    will you be adding in the camera sounds on/off? the cpuinfo would be nice too.

8. listenman20

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah that's just a lot of steps...thot maybe you'd just put in a button like was in kangerade scripts.

9. Loki

Loki New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lithium strawberry mod installed, I downloaded Absolute System lithmod and all it does is ask for root rights blinks the screen when I give it rights and thats it. I can't get it to load the UI for the new or old app. I uninstalled the new app and reinstalled it, Same thing. I can't get the preinstalled one to uninstall. Cleaned the phones cashe, restarted the phone no luck. Rolled back to a backup from before I installed the market app, ( The preinstalled app worked before I tryed to get the market one ) And still the preinstalled will not work. I really do not want to do a total wipe just to get the app working again. Any idea's thots on how to get the preinstalled off the phone or get it back working?

ö

10. gerend

gerend Member

Ratings:
    +0
    $3.99?

I am trying out Lithium Mod for the first time (coming from Sapphire) and followed your instructions re: reinstalling Absolute System from the market. All I can find is a $3.99 paid version. Am I doing something wrong, or did I just screw myself by uninstalling the free version?

11. listenman20

Ratings:
    +0
    well it should install for free with lithmod, but if what's it's looking for is the older version then you still haven't screwed yaself. just flash your rom back on without wiping data, should give ya absolute system right back.

12. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    how long did you wait for the UI to lad on the Absolute System lithmod app? Sometime it will hang, but it eventually loads.

or it could be the superuser version you're on...the most current version is http://bit.ly/su2361ef