A noob to this site but not new to cell phone application design! :)

Undertow

Reaction score
Lets see here... My name is Nathan and usually you'd catch me by my screen name "Undertow" but its not like I some big shot or nothing like that... I joined this site and many others to keep tabs on the software and hardware developments of the cell phone in which I have software that I will be porting to the cell phone market and want to carefully study and investigate their abilities or lack thereof since I know that the software I develop sucks resources; however, beauty comes at a price and with the ongoing trend of normalcy among software development in the PC world, the cell phone area of software development is teaming with originality and great competition. My purpose is to develop what no one has ever seen before and produce something that was thought of never being able to conceive much less apply as a solution! Hopefully this site will give me great insight to the development of the Motorola phones and the Verizon droid phones and the software that pushes them so that I can just how far I push these little guys!! Currently my phone is a Mytouch 3g Fender with the audio jack and I run a custom Canogen ROm v6.1 based off froyo and it was a pain in the ass to mod this phone as well. But now that it is complete, I begin my assault into the cell phone software market in hopes of seeing what everyone don't and exploiting the hell out of it! lol! I hope to talk to some of you all later!

THanks,
-Undertow- aka. Nathan

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing your work.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
U

Undertow

Reaction score
Re...

Of course and I will soon be glad to show it off real soon... I didn't put my website on my profile but I soon will and that would let anyone what I am all about. I have developing software for way to long and the stagnation of the PC world, and its not really all that stagnate, its just nothing like the trends being unleashed in the cell industry. However, I know that soon the concept of originality and customization will be hitting the PC market like a storm in the upcoming next few years which is what it has needed for quite some time and by doing so, it would create a competitive market for us developers to really show off what we can do. Lets face it... If you develop for a company like I have for most of my life, do really pour your heart into that development..? Of course not!! You come home and drive yourself mad with lack of sleep and too many energy drinks in the hopes that your creation will wow and stun the populous with its overwhelming appeal. I am not in it for the money, though money would be nice... :) I am in it cause I love what I do and only when you appreciate your developments will you allow them to be released from your grasp to share with others. My software will be completely free of course because that is just what I believe but of course advertisement will push it but not annoying so! Wish me luck and I hope that all my other developers are seeing the opportunity that is coming upon us soon and begin their concepts now. You better start thinking rich media, HD clarity, and animation like never before because an explosion of it is on its way! Ok I'll shut up!! Too many energry drinks.... or perhaps ADHD... whatever! lol!