1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the cell phone technology

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Xtine, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Xtine

Xtine New Member

Hi, my name is Xtine. I am new to the data plans of cell phone. My previous cells phones were used for making and receiving call and text messaging. I have upgraded to the DROID and believe me when I say I am LOST!! I have learned some thing but I'm sure there is alot more to learn. If there is anyone who wants to teach me new tricks with my phone, feel free.
  2. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

Well what are your wants and needs of the phone? You can do just about everything from it. Someone to tell you every feature and how ot do it may take a while.

Browse the forums a bit and see what ? you may come up with.

Welcome to the droid universe!
  3. xoxo

xoxo New Member

I'm right there with ya! :)